French Kissing- The D and the L

Ewwwww! LD ... that picture is gross. I like these more .
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

BW, Where did you get my picture? (Life is too short to one's self too seriously, especially when one is as butt ugly as I am.)

R
  • R.M.
  • 09-11-2010, 01:42 PM
BW, Where did you get my picture? (Life is too short to one's self too seriously, especially when one is as butt ugly as I am.)

R Originally Posted by absolut
Excuse me Sir you are not ugly and you are a great kisser
Reese your picture turns me on...
What about when the kiss is shit?
I mean, you're kissing ... (... someone old)

But everyone is intent on DFK - so most of the time, I never even get that far.

<3 Originally Posted by DianaDeepthroats
I can always learn to do it better... but I can't get younger... sorry...

I always tell a provider I am old, ugly and have a beard and handle bar mustache when we first talk ... so if they don't feel comfortable with an old dude... they have an easy out ...

Thanks for sharing ... if a provider doesn't want to kiss me.. it would be nice if they were as up front about it as you are... before the awkward moment...
LK or no kissing is like a constant reminder that the provider doesn't like you and doesn't want you there.
Kissing is my thing! That's why I really have a hard time seeing providers who are non-GFE. Guys are not always just out for the smash and dash. I need the whole girlfriend experience of the kissing, grabbing, touching, petting, and everything else. Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
I am with you there Bro. I need to have the kiss..and I have seen some good ones lately.

Daphne, I know with those lovely "soup coolers" you have it would be the best!

Yes The Real Thing is on DarthMaul's list to get kissed! Especially those legs..DAMN!
  • bbkid
  • 09-11-2010, 06:35 PM
No DFK has been, and will always be a deal breaker for me.

Given a choice between DFK and BBBJ, I choose DFK every time. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I feel the same way - 100%.
A kiss is a lovely trick
Designed by nature to stop speech
When words become superfluous ~ Ingrid Bergman

Attachment 16269 Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Hence the picture of one of the men with the worst breath in the history of Hollywood.

I used to wonder how would you even offer a session without DFK. A few parties later, checking out the fellow pervs, I totally understand now.
Hence the picture of one of the men with the worst breath in the history of Hollywood.
Originally Posted by Htowner
There's a man in that picture? I was looking at Ingrid Bergman ... Different strokes for different folks I guess... not that there's anything wrong with that...

I guess Lauren Bacall got used to it somehow...
DFK and just kissing is very important...when things start I cant't wait to get my lips on the other person...mmm
LK or no kissing is like a constant reminder that the provider doesn't like you and doesn't want you there. Originally Posted by wallstreet
That's not true for me. I have never been a kisser, not in the hobby or in my personal life.

I dated a guy for 3 years one time and we never kissed other then light pecks on the lips and I adored him.
LK or no kissing is like a constant reminder that the provider doesn't like you and doesn't want you there. Originally Posted by wallstreet
LK or not kissing does not always mean that a provider doesn't like you or doesn't want you there.. perhaps they are just not the kissing type, or have other compunctions about it. Remember the movie Pretty Woman when she said no kissing on the lips because it is too personal? Believe it or not, a lot of providers don't kiss for this reason.
What about when the kiss is shit?
I mean, you're kissing someone new (some times someone old) but if you don't click or the person is grumbling hungry all over your face? That can't be a turn on. Ew. Sometimes there's too much spit, too much tongue, & if you never see that person again, well - you can't fix it. & it may have had a distinct effect on the heat, fire & passion you'd normally feel from someone you was a good kisser. You can't gauge that from conversation.

When I do kiss, it's with a little tongue.. a teasing tongue. barely there.. lots of soft wet lips around the corners of the mouth & the plushest part of the lip. Followed by licks and nibbles of the lips.. on the chin down the neck.. chest.. back up to licking the neck & lips, all the way down to the feet and back up the middle. It's more fun that way. Kisses all over the body are way more passionate to me than DFK.

But everyone is intent on DFK - so most of the time, I never even get that far.

<3 Originally Posted by DianaDeepthroats
So true, you can't gauge how well a person can kiss from conversation.. perhaps the person who they are used to kissing liked it like that. Lots of face and spit. You have to take that into consideration also, the people that they have been with beforehand. When I encounter this problem, I like to take the lead and show them how it's really done.

As far as the whole body kissing, that should also be included in foreplay, if that's your thing. Most go from the kiss straight to BJ or DATY, from mouth and maybe breasts to genitals. It's nice when you find one that unhurriedly bathes your whole body in kisses.

Daphne, I know with those lovely "soup coolers" you have it would be the best!

Yes The Real Thing is on DarthMaul's list to get kissed! Especially those legs..DAMN! Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Well I do what I can do when I can do it baby.. You gotta work with what you've got. And yes, that Real Thing lives in the church of pretty titties.. gotta love it.

R Originally Posted by absolut

I'd tell you, but I'd have to kill you I have incriminating pictures of all the guys on eccie.
No DFK has been, and will always be a deal breaker for me.

Given a choice between DFK and BBBJ, I choose DFK every time. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

I'm with DJ