Is Houston worth the trip?

WOW! so you steal my photo and use it as your avatar. uggggh I just can't with you. These are MY private photos. Stay off my instagram OMG!!!!! Originally Posted by DarlingDiana
How does he know your instagram is your profile private
Wow what a douchebag response. Sorry but the salad comment is a bit uncalled for!

You know some guys PREFER a girl with more junk her trunk!

(Just saying) Originally Posted by Brittanybellastar
don't be all butt hurt....I gave her advise that cant be monified, take care of the parts of her that cant gain weight.....her boots and her hair.......your kinda cute but really tall.....its easy for skinny hookers to look at life threw their eyes..........but put on 50lbs and lets see how you feel then..........and as far as being butt hurt......i'd rub it til it felt better........ijs
How does he know your instagram is your profile private Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
who the fuck would steal her instagram pics for anything? there are some twisted fuckers up in here........
who the fuck would steal her instagram pics for anything? there are some twisted fuckers up in here........ Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
LOL - Diana had her Instagram link in her backpage ads for more 5 years (she just removed it last month). Also, her large volume of hobby pictures and everyday backpage ads, twister, her own website, etc ALL OVER THE INTERNET inorder to get a large number of Johns.

Please look at the posts where there are a large number of members used other providers' pictures as their avatar.

I'm just a nice guy looking for a good time/date. It is totally wrong for Diana to keep on giving me a hard time because I did an honest review of the session with Diana.
Diana had her Instagram link in her backpage ads...she just removed it last month.

Please look at the posts where there are a large number of members used other providers' pictures as their avatar. I'm just a nice guy... Originally Posted by pasultexas1
So...you're one of those, are you?
Diana can't take constructive criticism (honest review) and had her ECCIE showcase account disabled. She still in the sex hobby under a new name Cammy Shores (backpage dating section). It is all about lot of $$$$$$ to make and not able to let go. Easy $$$$$$ and better than having a $15 per hour job and don't has to pay payroll taxes.

No matter what happen, I still like Diana.

"Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won't so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't."
Diana can't take constructive criticism (honest review) and had her ECCIE showcase account disabled. She still in the sex hobby under a new name Cammy Shores (backpage dating section). It is all about lot of $$$$$$ to make and not able to let go. Easy $$$$$$ and better than having a $15 per hour job and don't has to pay payroll taxes.

No matter what happen, I still like Diana.

"Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won't so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't." Originally Posted by pasultexas1
You're stalking this provider talking about letting go obviously you can't let go... Seriously enough already you're making yourself look like a creeper...
Some folks posting want to attack or challenge someone and then start name-calling and making accusations about the motives of the subject of the criticism when the subject of the criticism responds .... What those folks want to do is make derogatory/insulting/erroneous remarks/opinions about someone then have them "shut up" and not respond.

If one is going to make derogatory/insulting/erroneous remarks/opinions about someone, then expect a response of some kind, if not similar.
LOL - Diana had her Instagram link in her backpage ads for more 5 years (she just removed it last month). Also, her large volume of hobby pictures and everyday backpage ads, twister, her own website, etc ALL OVER THE INTERNET inorder to get a large number of Johns.

Please look at the posts where there are a large number of members used other providers' pictures as their avatar.

I'm just a nice guy looking for a good time/date. It is totally wrong for Diana to keep on giving me a hard time because I did an honest review of the session with Diana. Originally Posted by pasultexas1

Am i missing something? Where is the review?
Am i missing something? Where is the review? Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Raising an "interesting" question (at least because I don't know the answer): Does the "provider's showcase" listing of reviews contain ALL of that provider's reviews?

Second question, then:

In this case:
Does pasultexas1 have another handle under which a review was written and posted?
Raising an "interesting" question (at least because I don't know the answer): Does the "provider's showcase" listing of reviews contain ALL of that provider's reviews?

Second question, then:

In this case:
Does pasultexas1 have another handle under which a review was written and posted? Originally Posted by LexusLover
http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1919226

Did he just admit to having a 2nd handle
Sure looks that way ^^^
Did you expect houston tards to be nice & comforting? Pfft Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
LOL
Fuck no!
but i still wanted to bitch or debate about SOMETHING
WINK
XO

There is absolutely nothing fat about me sweetie but my ass and these 40dd tits.

Had you read my showcase you would know my definition of GFE does not have anything to do with unprotected sex. Its the connection you make with someone in the process. There is no wham bam about me. Everyone knows reviews can be bias as well, some were written by clients ive know for years and others I've only met the once. Either way I appreciate the honesty and response its certainly what i asked for when I posted this thread so thanks very much. You all have a blessed day life whatever.

Lol to the comment about "Backpage whores" its a form of advertisment sweetie,as is my personal website, p411, eccie, ter and the other board. To each their own. Originally Posted by DarlingDiana

Shit, you won me over! Lol
. Spoke too soon, delete undo.