John McCain

• WTF
  • 06-09-2017, 01:43 PM
According to the rumor, Rich was murdered because he was the "leak". Hence, Team hildebeest "benefits" from Rich's murder because they end the leaks. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yes that was the Breitbart News rumor....I think some reporter lost their job over that sloppy journalism. Hannity even stfu with that stupidit.

Look, I understand why that narrativewas being floated, it just had no legs except in conspiracy theory cuckoo world
Yes that was the Breitbart News rumor....I think some reporter lost their job over that sloppy journalism. Hannity even stfu with that stupidit.

Look, I understand why that narrativewas being floated, it just had no legs except in conspiracy theory cuckoo world
Originally Posted by WTF
The narrative that team Trump colluded with the Russians to hack the DNC a full year before Trump was even the Republican nominee has no legs except in cuckoo world; yet, here we are. So, McCain's questioning why everyone on Team hildebeest was summarily excluded from further investigation is legitimate.
  • WTF
  • 06-09-2017, 10:41 PM
The narrative that Flynn and others on team Trump did something during the election is in play.

Whay I've said from the get go is that this is politics as usual. Like ai have pointed out, Clinton started out as Whitewater. That is not where it ended up.

To suggest that team Clinton was colluding with the Russians to help get her not elected seems ridiculous
I hear Trump wants to repeal and replace the 13th Amendment, IBIdiot.
The narrative that Flynn and others on team Trump did something during the election is in play.

Whay I've said from the get go is that this is politics as usual. Like ai have pointed out, Clinton started out as Whitewater. That is not where it ended up.

To suggest that team Clinton was colluding with the Russians to help get her not elected seems ridiculous Originally Posted by WTF
Doesn't mean there wasn't someone on her team who was out to sabotage Team hildebeest, e.g., Assange mentioned Seth Rich.

I hear Trump wants to repeal and replace the 13th Amendment, IBIdiot. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
U B an Idiot for continuing to listen to Rachel Madcow, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Does it "sound" more knowledgeable and authoritative to use the term "team" e.g.

... "team Clinton" ... "team Trump" ... ?

There is apparently some notion that the candidate runs a campaign, which is flawed at best, and actually reveals the basic ignorance of the person entertaining that concept.
Twitler is next... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Aren't YOU concerned about his SPHINCTER, assup ? You've mentioned TRUMP'S sphincter a few times before. Is that part of the reach-around crew getting " training " from YOUR protégé EKIM, the Junior World Champion Dingleberry Picker ( for 20 years running ! ) ? Part of YOUR " customer service " package down at the 'holes ? And, just out of curiosity, do YOU and the 'crew stop those berries like they do grapes to make YOUR wine ? And then stroll barefooted down 6th street with YOUR " wares " to sell to the hippies and stoners ?
And will YOUR sphincter tingle when LUBE returns to the forum ? Ole MT Fluffer can handle that " feeling " for you ! He'd be proud to put on his C.V. that he licked the 4 TIME !! DOTY WINNER !
  • WTF
  • 06-10-2017, 07:55 AM
Doesn't mean there wasn't someone on her team who was out to sabotage Team hildebeest, e.g.,

][/COLOR] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Does it "sound" more knowledgeable and authoritative to use the term "team" e.g.

... "team Clinton" ... "team Trump" ... ?

There is apparently some notion that the candidate runs a campaign, which is flawed at best, and actually reveals the basic ignorance of the person entertaining that concept. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Evidently LexyLiar thinks you are showing ignorance by using the term "team"
Team Trump, Team Clinton what is this the Voice?
I hear Trump wants to repeal and replace the 13th Amendment, IBIdiot. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If that happens then they can safely repeal the Second Amendment. Not a bad deal. Why didn't Obama think of that? We wouldn't have wasted so much money on the 162 "False Flag" shootings if he did right.

Jim
Team Trump, Team Clinton what is this the Voice? Originally Posted by wordup666

It was a bunch -- more than one -- morons working for hildebeest -- bunch of morons = "Team hildebeest" -- that had their emails compromised, jackass.
Team Trump, Team Clinton what is this the Voice? Originally Posted by wordup666
You're just jealous, eeehhbuhhhrrrr The Throat...

You're just jealous, eeehhbuhhhrrrr The Throat...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
iffylube you are the dumbest lemming here. What a fucking joke.
When is your other handle coming back?