More Mike Flynn...How will IB spin it?

Zarqawi had a WMD program in Iraq, and that is a fact you still cannot refute.

Zarqawi's plot involved at least 28 men and a dozen dirty bombs -- lethal chemicals dispersed with conventional explosions: WMD. King Abdullah II and 80,000 others in Amman were the targets.

And the bomb maker destined to attack LAX was intercepted before he had a chance to make his bombs: but THEY FUCKING TRIED!

You lost your freedom when you wrote a check your ass couldn't cash, Jussie. Bubba has plans for your ass in jail, Jussie. You'll look foolish bent over a prison bunk biting pillows, Jussie.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Did you have a bad experience in jail Jussie Sr?
Did you have a bad experience in jail Jussie Sr? Originally Posted by themystic
Talking to yourself is a sign your psychosis is bad, Jussie. You shouldn't have written that fucking check, Jussie.

Talking to yourself is a sign your psychosis is bad, Jussie. You shouldn't have written that fucking check, Jussie.

That proves it!. Who has copies of cancelled checks? Jussie why did you do it? Being gay isn't a crime Jussie. Should we start a go fund me page for you Jussie?
That proves it!. Who has copies of cancelled checks? Jussie why did you do it? Being gay isn't a crime Jussie. Should we start a go fund me page for you Jussie? Originally Posted by themystic
The Po-Po has your check, Jussie. You didn't like what you were earning per episode at FOX, Jussie, then you're really goinna hate what you get for 'speaking' into the meat microphones in jail, Jussie.
The Po-Po has your check, Jussie. You didn't like what you were earning per episode at FOX, Jussie, then you're really goinna hate what you get for 'speaking' into the meat microphones in jail, Jussie. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Im sorry IB Smollett. I don't understand prison slang
Im sorry I B Smollett. Originally Posted by themystic
Yep, Jussie everyone knows U B sorry ... one of the sorriest brotha fuckers on earth for stirring up racial animus.
  • WTF
  • 02-26-2019, 06:16 AM
Zarqawi had a WMD program in Iraq, and that is a fact you still cannot refute.

Zarqawi's plot involved at least 28 men and a dozen dirty bombs -- lethal chemicals dispersed with conventional explosions: WMD. King Abdullah II and 80,000 others in Amman were the targets.

And the bomb maker destined to attack LAX was intercepted before he had a chance to make his bombs: but THEY FUCKING TRIED!

Haha....they tried.

How many dirty bombs have detonated in this country?

Hell there haven't even been many in Iraq or Syria! They are not effective WMD...conventional weapons are more effective.

Ignorance is their most effective weapon. Getting your leg blown off and bleeding out is preferenced over dying via gas it seems.
They told you who they are. Whistleblowers. They don't release names right away.
Noticed that you still don't have more than conjecture, innuendo and anonymous sources. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Answer is right in front of you.

Whistleblowers.

Noticed that you still don't have more than conjecture, innuendo and anonymous sources. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Haha....they tried.

Hell there haven't even been many in Iraq or Syria! They are not effective WMD...conventional weapons are more effective.

Ignorance is their most effective weapon. Getting your leg blown off and bleeding out is preferenced over dying via gas it seems.
Originally Posted by WTF
They tried in London, too. Their lack of success in no manner supports your contention that the threat wasn't real.

They told you who they are. Whistleblowers. They don't release names right away. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Noticed that you still don't have more than conjecture, innuendo and anonymous sources.

Whistleblowers.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Noticed that you still don't have more than conjecture, innuendo and anonymous sources.
Haha....they tried.

Originally Posted by WTF
They tried in London, too. Their lack of success in no manner supports your contention that the threat wasn't real.

They told you who they are. Whistleblowers. They don't release names right away. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

Whistleblowers.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
  • WTF
  • 02-26-2019, 07:37 AM
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well wtf should that tell you....these so called wmd's are actually d u d s

At least when it comes to Iran , you talk about real WMD potential and not some powerful bug spray.
Well wtf should that tell you....these so called wmd's are actually d u d s

At least when it comes to Iran , you talk about real WMD potential and not some powerful bug spray.
Originally Posted by WTF
Their lack of success in no manner supports your contention that the threat wasn't real. Hitler tried and failed to take over the world. That he failed, didn't make his attempt less real.
  • WTF
  • 02-26-2019, 08:33 AM
Their lack of success in no manner supports your contention that the threat wasn't real. Hitler tried and failed to take over the world. That he failed, didn't make his attempt less real. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hitler and his preemptive War sounds kinda like you and your preemptive Wars
Hitler and his preemptive War sounds kinda like you and your preemptive Wars Originally Posted by WTF
You sound like Odumbo who drew Red Lines he was too chicken-shit to enforce. "Al Qaeda is on the run," Odumbo said, al Qaeda on the run the fuck over a poorly secured embassy compound because Odumbo was too fucking chicken-shit inept to secure it properly.