Haggling

Geez I seem to have trouble reading your posts, Amber. It may be something wrong with my browser but all I can read is "booobs!!" Originally Posted by Rezo
You should know you've seen them in person LOL....
I had a haggler. On his way said he didn't have it that he was short. I told him no we had already agreed. My English isn't that good talking sometimes. Maybe that's why. He said ok he found the rest he would make it. He showed and said he didn't have it and he was short. Why lie after we agree? I said no and he went away no session. I could have had someone else come by instead of him.
Geez I seem to have trouble reading your posts, Amber. It may be something wrong with my browser but all I can read is "booobs!!" Originally Posted by Rezo
You should know you've seen them in person LOL.... Originally Posted by allofamber

<--------- Rezo
I dont haggle unless dhe misrepresented herself in some manner. Like maybe the photos dont show her stomach and when I see her, her stomcah looks like the tide is rolling in and out. Once she claimed to be 2X and I got there and was like BS you are like 4X ...... So I only haggle with reason to.
I never haggle with a lady. I always know the price before I go in. I accept it. If the service is not there...I just don't go back. To haggle with a lady would kill the fantasy for me.
  • bbkid
  • 10-13-2011, 07:50 AM
This business as in any business that I wish to patronize, I ask their price. If I am willing to pay that amount, I do it. If I feel that they want too much for what they are offering, I simply thank them and walk away. I would feel that my "fun" would get compromised if I asked for her favors for less than her asking price.
This business as in any business that I wish to patronize, I ask their price. If I am willing to pay that amount, I do it. If I feel that they want too much for what they are offering, I simply thank them and walk away. I would feel that my "fun" would get compromised if I asked for her favors for less than her asking price. Originally Posted by bbkid
Common sense.

If I were a provider I'd purposely deliver a lack-luster performance for a haggler. Have a stop watch on the night stand once he walks in his time starts.

Get a book/magazine and turn to the side reading it while he hits it from the scissor position.
I never haggle with a lady. I always know the price before I go in. I accept it. If the service is not there...I just don't go back. To haggle with a lady would kill the fantasy for me. Originally Posted by tbone2u
I haggled with Tbone2u.....I just did not mention it in my review of him.....He did not budge. He was dead set on demanding 3 Asians for his services.
Common sense.

If I were a provider I'd purposely deliver a lack-luster performance for a haggler. Have a stop watch on the night stand once he walks in his time starts.

Get a book/magazine and turn to the side reading it while he hits it from the scissor position. Originally Posted by coefficient
An egg timer maybe? Make your grocery list or answer emails while you are doggie? Talk on the phone during? hahaha
Seriously, you are not getting a new car (not a service)...Do you haggle with your rent monthly (not a service), your light company (not a service), your phone company (not a service)? You getting an hour not a lifetime. You are not signing a contract. Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
I don't haggle, but all those items you listed are not service related industries. Would you haggle with:

Plumber that wants $500 to fix your leak?
Stripper that wants $400 for a cbj?
Mechanic that wants $1000 for a tuneup?
Tow truck driver that wants $150 to tow your car 1 mile?

Yes those I mention are exaggerated amounts for the service performed, just like some the fat ugly women that want $200 to fuck when they would have a hard time getting laid for free in a bar full of drunk men.
IJS the level of service would not be the same. A tow truck will tow you in the same fashion for the price you agree upon..A provier might not...If ot's not in your range just move on or save up.
If ot's not in your range just move on or save up. Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
I agree with that
Funny I can't type and you agree with me
If I were a provider I'd purposely deliver a lack-luster performance for a haggler. Have a stop watch on the night stand once he walks in his time starts. Originally Posted by coefficient
With all due respect, that would be dumb. With online review sites like Eccie, you'd probably end up with a negative review, and that doesn't help your business.

I think it's pretty simple: A provider makes an offer. You either take it or you don't. You might choose to make a counter offer; if you do, do so tactfully. "I'm sure you're worth that much, but it's not in my budget, which is $XXX for this type of experience." Then it's up to her whether or not to work within your budget.
I like how the girls have prices they want in their showcases. Us guys should have some sort of showcase that lists the prices we are willing to pay and what kind of girls we like.

Example:
Member XXXXXX showcase could say he is willing to pay $50 for a quick 15 minute B&G, $100 for a HH CFS, up to $150 for HR of GFE and up to $200 for GFE w/Greek.

Then if a girl is having a bad week she could search for potential guys and send a PM and say "hey I see you are willing to pay $50 for a quick BBBJCIM.. I'm broke you wanna come see me".

Might work, might be a terrible idea.