What to do about a lying review?

Pimps are parasites and that's the reason my friends don't like seeing black guy's, because parasites send there friends to find your location to bother you and try to scare you, I don't need that. We already had threat's from 'thugs' because we chose not to see them and now this, when will it stop?
I fail to see the logic in this statement. It seems as if you are trying to package together all pimps as being black men. If that's true, then what about the "Mama and Papasans" that run the Asian spas? What about the female pimps that I know exist? What about white, or Mexican pimps? There are thugs and pimps in every race/ethnicity so your logic doesn't hold water.

Just so I won't pile on...I'll give you a solution. Here's the solution: screen your clients better! Ask some of the ladies on this board for tips on screening procedures. You may want to also look in to sites like P411 or Datecheck that help with some of the screening process. Ask the client for provider references that will give them ok's. The more you screen, the less likely you get the so-called thugs, pimps, hoodlums and even LE. I'm a black man and I take offense to what was said by you. Even when I was a younger black man I was in no way a pimp or a thug and neither have any of the numerous guys I've hung out with. Don't let a few bad apples spoil the whole bunch by playing into racial stereotypes.
me thincks she doth protest too much
  • bbkid
  • 07-31-2010, 06:43 AM
wtf is morning dizziness Originally Posted by simpleton
I don't know, but I just got it while reading this threAD.
Pimps come in all colors, shapes, and sizes just like everybody else.
I read DH's response and I thought two things, first was, 'that's funny 'cause I have always said her blue eye is her evil eye' (my cat) then the second thing I thought was, 'ha, that reminds me of a brown eye'. . . .

As for the anal thingie I do, do you really think I could charge guys just for watching me train my bum? Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston

You'd be surprised. Well maybe not once you get to know these two!
White cats with blue eyes are usually deaf.
I'm only deaf in one ear............I just can't hear out of the other.
White cat's with one blue eye and one green eye are usually asholes!
White cat's with one blue eye and one green eye are usually asholes! Originally Posted by boardman
And have fish breath
White cats with blue eyes are usually deaf. Originally Posted by boardman
Is this a fact?
What?
Is this a fact? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

Yes, but it's the cats with long white hair with blue eyes that are more often deaf. less likely if the cat has short hair.

cat fancy is a great read.
Well, if they have eyes of two different colors like Dearhunter's avatar they are usually deaf on the blue eye side. I was watching that cats/dogs 101 show last week, so it's totally true.
I'm only deaf in one ear............I just can't hear out of the other. Originally Posted by dearhunter

Obviously! Where's my PM?
Obviously! Where's my PM? Originally Posted by onehitwonder
I don't know........you seem a bit high maintenance...........I will try this one more time.........check your PM