If i am not telling the truth ask Ashden Love

Matador, Wow! Thanks for that link. I really thought this was a provider and not a pimp. Geez! It's too bad.
Guess you found your Hitachi, Naomi. You seem all better, now!!
I kinda figured it was from the language and bashing alone...guess she left him and he's obviously not taking it to well
thanks for proving it Matador
Guess you found your Hitachi, Naomi. You seem all better, now!! Originally Posted by shorty
No I didn't find it but don't worry I have a box with nothing but dildos and vibrators. I always fuck myself before I go to bed. The box is not too far away.
And I feel like fucking myself... but I can't find my Hitachi??? Originally Posted by Naomi4u
No Shit!...I've been trying to rest up a bit since my visit to Houston, it's not even been that long but bloody hell, I'm beginning to think I'm a sex addict...
I always fuck myself before I go to bed. The box is not too far away. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I'm beginning to think I'm a sex addict... Originally Posted by Valerie
Good night ladies, these are the last thoughts I want in my head as I go to sleep.....sigh.......
Ladies, aren't we horny tonight LOL!! Looks like you ladies need a boy toy for when your home to fullfill your needs. Guess I'll have to fill in for Ed!!
No Shit!...I've been trying to rest up a bit since my visit to Houston, it's not even been that long but bloody hell, I'm beginning to think I'm a sex addict... Originally Posted by Valerie

What do you mean beginning to think your a sex addict?
No Shit!...I've been trying to rest up a bit since my visit to Houston, it's not even been that long but bloody hell, I'm beginning to think I'm a sex addict... Originally Posted by Valerie
I'd love to be the fly on the walll while you're getting it on!!! *sigh*
What do you mean beginning to think your a sex addict? Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Ok well maybe I've been in denial a bit
What a trainwreck, right from the start. I'll be in touch. The original post has been removed.
What a trainwreck, right from the start. I'll be in touch. The original post has been removed. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Does that mean we can't make fun of the OP anymore?? Or does it mean we can just continue the gang-bang that took off once the hijack committee and the other post-whores took the reins?? Perhaps we can see how outrageous Sunny can be (that's always fun)?? Or perhaps I can continue my never-ending pursuit of the beautiful Naomi (sigh) or recount my memorable afternoon in NYC with Valerie (get back here!!) or debate whether or not she is a sex addict (nawwww....ya think?) or maybe even convince SweetNLittle to team up with (the dearly departed) London Rayne and come to New England this summer?!?!?

Can we really take this runaway train(wreck) and try to have fun with it even under the disguise of the original title "If i am not telling the truth ask Ashden Love" ....And who the f#&k is Ashden Love anyway and why would we want to ask her anything???

I need to know the answers to all these questions and I think we can find them all right here!!!
How many girls on here have pimps? Do we know? I've been naive, I didn't think anymore then a small handful!
Ashden has already answered the OP's accusation. The mods here saw fit to move it to Houston. Houston mods saw fit to close it. Not sure why it would be allowed to be repeated in as little of a few days. Aren't threads of the same topic frowned upon?Especially if they are posted within days of each other?

Did they reopen this so the trainwreck could continue lol. That is pretty unusual.
Ashden has already answered the OP's accusation. The mods here saw fit to move it to Houston. Houston mods saw fit to close it.

Did they reopen this so the trainwreck could continue lol. That is pretty unusual. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
EA, I'm sure then that the discussion and explaination in the Houston forum was sufficient for everybody to understand exactly what was going on...right?? I bet after reading that thread you must have lost several IQ points that you will just never recover!!!