Am I the only one who sees #SOTU...

• WTF
  • 02-06-2019, 03:37 PM

you do know that the quotes themselves are links? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
How about you actually link it Einstein.

Link it to where the gent who claimed there were 100's of ISIS terrorist he'd recently kicked out of his country and was simultaneously asking for 15 billion from the United States.

Nothing fishy there...as he provided no supporting evidence. Just a claim that was never confirmed. Yea nothing fishy there. 15 billion is not enought to lie for, right IB.

Link it to where the gent who claimed there were 100's of ISIS terrorist he'd recently kicked out of his country and was simultaneously asking for 15 billion from the United States.

Nothing fishy there...as he provided no supporting evidence. Just a claim that was never confirmed. Yea nothing fishy there. 15 billion is not enought to lie for, right IB. Originally Posted by WTF

go ahead, you know how, right?
It is humerus you two are always obsessing on spelling, while worshiping a man who can't spell for shit. Originally Posted by bamscram
That really struck my funny bone Bamscram....
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2019, 06:00 PM
go ahead, you know how, right? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Tell me the date that was posted...you wily coyote you.
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2019, 06:06 PM
go ahead, you know how, right? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Tell me the date that was posted...you wily coyote you.

Oh wait, that will expose your distortion.

Where is Austin Ellen? Maybe she can help you find the mysterious link since she seemed to believe your silly ass ckaim.
  • WTF
  • 02-07-2019, 08:02 AM
didn't you once post that over 300k women are smuggled into the US via Houston a year?
this is assuming you mean 300k women who have been forcibly kidnapped and brought here for sex work unwillingly. just to make it clear yeah?

i know this is asking a lot but can you back that up in any way?

perhaps Gabby can help ya out with that? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I can answer that...no,no, he can not. Gosh, I hope he doesn't trigger himself into a stupor now. Yikes! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Austin Ellen , I've never posted that 300k women were sex trafficked.

Never.

If you call being triggered , refuting Waco's lie and your belief in such....then yes I am going to trigger the fuck out of you two until you admit you were wrong.

I support the OP contention that Trump lied about sex trafficking in his SOTU speech. Do you?

Nothing fishy there...as he provided no supporting evidence. Just a claim that was never confirmed. Yea nothing fishy there. 15 billion is not enought to lie for, right IB. Originally Posted by WTF

how 'bout i just put you back on ignore again?

works for me!

works for me! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

If you keep getting spanked, then it is a good idea.
  • WTF
  • 02-07-2019, 01:21 PM

works for me! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
What ever you need to do to keep from lying about what another says in their posts...

Poor Austin Ellen believed that silly shit.