would you see a provider during "that time of the month"

Okay . . Here it goes.

The truth is that I DO enjoy sex during my cycle. I dont know if this is true for other ladies, but my vaginal canal becomes FAR MORE sensitive and my orgasms are totally EXPLOSIVE. If it was up to me . . I would definitely stay busy during that week.

Of course there is a process to be followed when preparing for a session. I douche, I immediately "plug it up" to slow down or stop the flow, thoroughly wash the inner area of all that might have stayed behind, I deorderize the external area and use condoms (of course). Also, I Keep the wipes and a clean wet wash cloth at hands reach, just incase a little bit leaks, which usually doesnt happen. This process is followed for each and every session.

Besides the fact that I am Private & Discrete, I also am Considerate, Honest & Trustworthy. For this reason, I disclose my Very Private and Personal Information.
I have always maintained an accurate record of my cycles. I can pinpoint the day that IT is due to arrive. During my "Time of the Month" I do not place an add. None the less, I still get calls from my regulars and others that have saved my phone number, for the right time.

Since I aim TO PLEASE, as well as BE PLEASED. I inform "My Friend" of my cycle and I take the opprtunity to offer other options(if necessary). Keep in mind that I absolutely enjoy Anal Sex, so I can not pass up the opportunity to offer a Greek Session as the main course along with the usual sides, to satisfy the appetite.

Those who know and trust me well enough, will reserve the usual "Latin Meal", while others may decide to reserve the more adventurous and exotic "Greek Meal" and then there are those who enjoy it all and reserve the "Right to Reschedule". lol

So, do I enjoy sex during my cycle?
Yes, I do. One way or another.

With all this said and done, I will say this . . "I have had some Pretty Awesome experiences."

Try it . . you might like it.
  • anita
  • 04-26-2011, 05:51 PM
You can still use the 2 other holes . But if you will feel uncomfortable seeing the tiny rope of a tampon, then definitely cancel. If you are uncomfortable during session, I don't see how you will enjoy it.
I LOVE having my IUD, I don't get Aunt Flo near as often buuuut it sux bc she is a surprise, not scheduled like most. I know a little heads up though bc she creeps. I also get extremely horny and an added bonus is that my "goods" are all extra sensitive. I prefer to not have sex during this time though, I use it as a break and let it do it's thing time. BUT if a client doesn't mind and it's not HEAVY (uck!) I'll see him. I had one specific client that I only saw when Aunt Flo came bc he had a certain fetish. That's nice when you're having financial issues and on that "break".
I think they call that "Scicilly" right? Yes some women offer a Scicillian tour for a discount. I don't think it's safe for the fellas. Risk of STD's increases
got a call from a provider about our scheduled appointment.
She specializes in tantric FSBM etc. As well as GFE and FS. She is possibly starting her period I am not wanting to have vaginal sex with the risk of menstral blood She said we can do other things ( I guess that means BJ and HJ)
Would you go??
I only know of so many holes so the line, we can do other things, knocked me back and forgot to ask LIKE WHAT?

NEED HELP ON THIS ONE! Originally Posted by rhisf
Trip to the Isles? I would give Redwings a shot.

OK time for me to confess....I was not spotting or anything and usually stay pretty clean. I always 'rinse my insides' before a date. I had one where I had taken my bath but totally forgot to rinse....knowing that I am almost always clean reguardless, I wasn't too concerned.
First time I met him, he goes down for DATY....he didn't spend much time down there, just enough....I said 'you were just getting her started...come here and kiss me....' then I tasted the reason why he stopped. I was 'tart' and I knew I had made a terrible mistake of not remembering my douch that day. He continued on with FS, and there was no mess or 'pinkness' to speak of. I was so freaked out and afraid to say anything.
We take a shower together, and it was eating away at me....I so wanted to apologize, but it was awkward....I look at him in the shower, after our playtime and he had this big silly grin on his face. I knew he still had a great time....I didn't say anything. I was too embarrassed.
The next morning, I was spotting.

So, guys, in this situation, would you have preffered that they lady say something? Or just go with the flow and not mention it? It was the day before 'tartness' and although there was nothing visual, it did ruin DATY for us both!
... Or just go with the flow... Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
That's just funny....
The thought of ANYONE having sex while on their period is pretty fucking gross.

Would it kill the lady to take a break during that time of the month? I don't think so.
That's just funny.... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
I was being serious ED! I felt so guilty!
There are other providers that are not having thier period. Luckily they dont all do it the same week. It is a no go
Since you brought it up...yeah I'd like to try it. Its always been a curiosity. I'm sure Naomi's not surprised. Might pass on the DATY though but I think the red river wouldn't slow me down when booking a lady.
I'm on birth control pills, which has taken my cycle totally out, except for once every other month (at any given time!) I can have a day or two of spotting. During this time, I will put on the brakes, let my already planned gentlemen know and make up their own minds on it. However, since it is not something that I can count the days down to, and without any visual or any 'scents' to give it away, I really dont know how to tell the day before I spot....other then doing a taste test. Which, at times, a taste test is done a bit too late.
Perhaps I am overly parniod about it, but I think I should be at my 100% for everyone who is spending their hard earned money on me. Since my little episode that I had mentioned earlier, I do a mandotary 'cleaning out' before each date. I wont allow myself to forget it anymore!
I'm sure Naomi's not surprised. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Not at all.
I think it's to each their own. I personally don't like to bash anyone for what they enjoy especially if it's something "different" and they're secure enough to pursue it. So many people worry about other people's opinion of them or how society views them that they can't be true to themselves. I love sex and really light periods/spotting is not a big deal if I'm really horny. I've been in LTRs where we still played around while Aunt Flo was around. Usually a cold shower or pool/tub play stops it for a while anyway.

Consider this math; if your period lasts a week and you have one every month, then that's 4 months or a third of the year that you're sitting on the bench. But again, I dont have one that often

Maybe I like sex too much (I've heard that a few times!)...
Ever heard of Seasonique?