Strangest reason(s) you've had to legitimately cancel or postpone a session

When I called to tell her I couldn't show and why, at first she thought I was joking. When she realized I wasn't, she was pretty cool about it:

"When I said I prefer cut to uncut, that's not what I meant!"

Originally Posted by Jake Perman
Haha Haha. ouch!!!! but hahahhahaha. sounds like she had a good sense of humor. I hope y'all eventually got to meet after you healed up. how long before you were able trim again without clipper ptsd?? all joking aside, that sh*t is real!!! Lol
These are all great stories and remind me to keep my sense of humor even if I'm disappointed by missing a session. My funniest appointment was when I thought I had to cancel because I sprained my ankle. It really hurt and was swollen to the size of my knee! I called to cancel and the provider said she could change to an outcall. I was on pain pills and so I said yes. We had a fun time figuring out what positions I could hit without too much pain LOL! The best part was after BCD when she was buzzing around making sure I was comfortable and had all I needed. It has become one of my favorite hobby memories. Ok now I guess I thread hijacked because my story isn't about a NCNS at all !
Not meaning to hijack the thread, but you should never shave your junk before an appt. You open up hundreds of small microscopic openings that have the potential to be a source of problems. Shave a day before and they will all be closed up by the appt. Originally Posted by slowmover
I usually shave down there a couple of days ahead of time. This was a short notice, spur of the moment thing because a favorite of mine was back in town. Oh, and I bought a new set of trimmers with a better safety guide.
Haha Haha. ouch!!!! but hahahhahaha. sounds like she had a good sense of humor. I hope y'all eventually got to meet after you healed up. how long before you were able trim again without clipper ptsd?? all joking aside, that sh*t is real!!! Lol Originally Posted by thathottnurse
It took about a week before I even thought about hobbying again because fresh cut penises + naughty thoughts = painful boners. And another week before I actually did it. I didn't shave my privates again until I got a new clipper with better safety features.

She was a real sweetheart and we did meet up again. Which is great because her specialty was very soft and delicate BBBJs.
It took about a week before I even thought about hobbying again because fresh cut penises + naughty thoughts = painful boners. And another week before I actually did it. I didn't shave my privates again until I got a new clipper with better safety features.

She was a real sweetheart and we did meet up again. Which is great because her specialty was very soft and delicate BBBJs. Originally Posted by Jake Perman
mm mm sounds like she gave your member the tlc it needed after such a traumatizing ordeal
hijack away!!! I love stories like that!!!

These are all great stories and remind me to keep my sense of humor even if I'm disappointed by missing a session. My funniest appointment was when I thought I had to cancel because I sprained my ankle. It really hurt and was swollen to the size of my knee! I called to cancel and the provider said she could change to an outcall. I was on pain pills and so I said yes. We had a fun time figuring out what positions I could hit without too much pain LOL! The best part was after BCD when she was buzzing around making sure I was comfortable and had all I needed. It has become one of my favorite hobby memories. Ok now I guess I thread hijacked because my story isn't about a NCNS at all ! Originally Posted by playerplano
I happily volunteer to test out your tongue and your vigor any day!!!

we will have to throw out the cruelty to animals moral while your beating up my kitty though just saying Haha

THN, my comment was tongue-in-cheek. I need to show you my tongue sometime.

I never intended to imply insensitivity towards any poor animals and the opportunity to bang a drunk ex would be hard to pass up. Unfortunately, all my exes got old while I retained my youth and vigor. (And that part I admit is BS). Originally Posted by OldGrump
I know it sounds familiar to you babe ... I called you from the ER ... LOL ... and you are right, when I was released, I immediately called my favorite nurse to start therapy... after all, the concussion was on my upper head and not on my most important one LMAO

that sounds so familiar for some reason. hmmmm. Lol! and weeks?? ha! you wish! you start hitting your nurse withdraw wall after a few days if not hours you darksiding saber weilding crazed nurse fiend sex addict. bahahahahaaah. just kidding sexy. ur a force to be reckoned with - with or without a head injury! xoxo Originally Posted by thathottnurse
  • fryec
  • 08-07-2013, 11:56 PM
The SO decides to have the yearly sex session that morning. Basically I am useless the rest of the day as my powers of re-generation usually take about 8 hrs.
I once had to cancel because a cop was following behind me for quite a while when i was heading to an incall wasnt sure if he was just being a dick waiting for me to not put my blinker on or if he knew i was going to the incall.

Either way called and cancelled and never went back...
The SO decides to have the yearly sex session that morning. Basically I am useless the rest of the day as my powers of re-generation usually take about 8 hrs. Originally Posted by fryec

You get it annually? Damn, what's your secret?