Reality check, no one in authority has called the election.

You know even lawyers can go on TV and make statements that are untrue or u supported. When she goes into court and starts making those statements and putting on evidence, I’ll be bothered to have a look. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
my hope, for us all, is that the truth prevail and sooner rather than later

the truth, if found, is a balm for those who seek it and a scourge for those who transgress it
The not allowing observers is a perpetuated false narrative . . .

Now-- the Supreme Court issue is its own entity-- and it is the main reason why I feel Pennsylvania will ultimately flip back to Trump. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
You’re correct, it’s been debunked numerous times that there was no exclusion of observers at any location. And Trump’s lawyers haven’t put that forward as a legal theory for action.

I don’t know that the segregated late received votes are enough to change the spread of votes to favor trump. Last time I saw something they thought those made up less than 10,000 votes which were not counted until the weekend.
  • WTF
  • 11-09-2020, 03:06 PM
You’re correct, it’s been debunked numerous times that there was no exclusion of observers at any location. And Trump’s lawyers haven’t put that forward as a legal theory for action.

I don’t know that the segregated late received votes are enough to change the spread of votes to favor trump. Last time I saw something they thought those made up less than 10,000 votes which were not counted until the weekend. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Exactly... less than 10k and he is ahead by 40k?

And it's not like those 10k are all for Biden.

Tje math just does not work for Trump.

There will have to be close to 80k votes before it matters.

Maybe Grace knows something we do not....namely how many votes were set aside.
Exactly... less than 10k and he is ahead by 40k?

And it's not like those 10k are all for Biden.

Tje math just does not work for Trump.

There will have to be close to 80k votes before it matters.

Maybe Grace knows something we do not....namely how many votes were set aside. Originally Posted by WTF

No-- Grace does not. Now-- if I had a day by day tally pull done-- isolated to PA-- I could suss out at least a good bit of the mystery-- but in all the various analyses I ran in the past week, it never occurred to me to do a day by day pull on PA-- I started doing daily pulls on a nationwide basis.... but not state by state.
my hope, for us all, is that the truth prevail and sooner rather than later

the truth, if found, is a balm for those who seek it and a scourge for those who transgress it Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
We know that some won’t accept the truth because it won’t be the answer they wholeheartedly believe in. The likes of Wimp Dixie and others (you included) will only claim that the proof was hidden and that’s why it wasn’t found. The truth has already been presented. If Trump had proof of any of the allegations he would have presented it last week when he made the allegations. The proof didn’t exist. The truth that you’ll accept is that there’s fraud and it caused Trump to lose. If that’s not presented than you’ll support every kooky conspiracy that’s presented as proof that the depths of the deep state and the republicans like McConnel and Kemp are complicit in hiding the truth.

Here’s the facts, voter fraud is not rampant. It didn’t happen in this election to an extent that it matters. Will their be some votes that can be shown to be an issue, yes, likely on both sides. Will it matter, no, just as it’s not mattered in prior elections because there aren’t enough to swing an election one way or another. I know that’s tough to swallow, but that the truth.
We know that some won’t accept the truth because it won’t be the answer they wholeheartedly believe in. The likes of Wimp Dixie and others (you included) will only claim that the proof was hidden and that’s why it wasn’t found. The truth has already been presented. If Trump had proof of any of the allegations he would have presented it last week when he made the allegations. The proof didn’t exist. The truth that you’ll accept is that there’s fraud and it caused Trump to lose. If that’s not presented than you’ll support every kooky conspiracy that’s presented as proof that the depths of the deep state and the republicans like McConnel and Kemp are complicit in hiding the truth.

Here’s the facts, voter fraud is not rampant. It didn’t happen in this election to an extent that it matters. Will their be some votes that can be shown to be an issue, yes, likely on both sides. Will it matter, no, just as it’s not mattered in prior elections because there aren’t enough to swing an election one way or another. I know that’s tough to swallow, but that the truth. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Playing Devil's advocate....

Suppose large scale fraud IS exposed-- do you think Biden supporters are going to be any more likely to acknowledge the legitimacy of another Trump term? The answer is no. It really does not matter in the end-- 50% of the country is going to feel that their guy got cheated-- even if it is proven that there is no fraud... or that there is rampant fraud.
Trump knows he lost but will make public lots of fraud leaving 72 million of his voters to see Joe as illegitimate Democrats did the same thing to him with fake Russian hoax. Whenever a Democrat talks about fraud they always say widespread fraud which means they only cheated in some of their cities not all
A fake Russian hoax means it's real
The poll worker? I'm an election judge. Big whoop. The sad truth is what I wrote is absolutely true but you can't accept that. No vote is certified. You're listening to the white noise of the media. Forget 2016, think 2000 and all those weeks of media telling us who won when they didn't know themselves. They're just an echo of what they wish. An honest person would acknowledge the truth. No one has won yet. I read that Trump was continuing to campaign and the press was angry for that. In 1992, Clinton campaigned up until the electors cast their votes in December because he knew that an unfaithful elector could change their mind.
So agree to a simple truth, no one has won yet. The past is the past. Go back and complain then. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Big difference from 2000, that race ended 271 to 267. So close that almost any 1 state could have flipped it.

Before 2016 races were called Election evening usually even with 15% of the vote outstanding. We didn't know the 2016 election results until early the next day, I think it was 3-4am the next morning when things were called. There were a bunch of close races. In one scenario you could model out Clinton losing the EC by about a total of 10,000 votes between 2 states and 3 districts.
No state AG or Secretary of State has certified the vote totals at this time. The only people "calling the election" are the networks and news outlets. We know how wrong they've been in the recent past. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I agree
Widespread meaning enough to be consequential. If 5 cases of fraud are found, which well could be the case, that’s irrelevant in the big scheme of things. I think those people should be prosecuted. Republicans believe that is proof of widespread fraud which it isn’t. The biggest case of recent widespread fraud was NC republicans.

Trump will put forth 5 claims and go “see fraud”. Even though it’s actually irrelevant.

I don’t know that the segregated late received votes are enough to change the spread of votes to favor trump. Last time I saw something they thought those made up less than 10,000 votes which were not counted until the weekend. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Ignoramus! Have you heard the video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vniGMtO4KuE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hf-sW0M-tU
Widespread meaning enough to be consequential. If 5 cases of fraud are found, which well could be the case, that’s irrelevant in the big scheme of things. I think those people should be prosecuted. Republicans believe that is proof of widespread fraud which it isn’t. The biggest case of recent widespread fraud was NC republicans.

Trump will put forth 5 claims and go “see fraud”. Even though it’s actually irrelevant. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
How about 450,000 ballots across the country? Is that significant?