So, MG.......

The difference is no dumb ass Texans lurking around pissing in the punch bowl. Originally Posted by jokacz
ya talkin bouts that fuckin ...rato ted cruz

and how would you say this is any different from what goes on here?

same crowd, same agenda, SOS different site

Originally Posted by MountainGoat
Are you sure that's me?
Two points doesn't sound right....
And you are lucky you caught me with makeup on... or it could be outing... I errr... thinck
Heh heh heh Originally Posted by Wakeup
Must you
Great site..I DID get to take advantage of a special and had a great time with Kayla... Originally Posted by MOPAR11
Glad to have u take advantage of my very special members only special.. : )
I had a great time as well ♡
Are you sure that's me?
And you are lucky you caught me with makeup on... or it could be outing... I errr... think Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Well, guess you'd be the master of points on your own site.

Kiss? Really? you've used that avatar here before. how 70s/80's. At least you could have picked TALENTED musicians from that era. Do you have some platform shoes at the mansion? What a Rocktard! Outing lmfao

oh, and fify

pathetic
Must you Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Absolutely!

I'm just interested in why there's all the conversation about that place here...when you like it so much there. You've got your utopia...so why are the masses not closing their accounts here and moving into the green, sunlit fields of Xanadu over there?
Absolutely!

I'm just interested in why there's all the conversation about that place here...when you like it so much there. You've got your utopia...so why are the masses not closing their accounts here and moving into the green, sunlit fields of Xanadu over there? Originally Posted by Wakeup

Because it's fun to watch this freak show go down the toilet.
  • Tiger
  • 04-17-2016, 10:11 AM
Absolutely!

I'm just interested in why there's all the conversation about that place here...when you like it so much there. You've got your utopia...so why are the masses not closing their accounts here and moving into the green, sunlit fields of Xanadu over there? Originally Posted by Wakeup
It must to baby sit you.
Are you sure that's me?
And you are lucky you caught me with makeup on... or it could be outing... I errr... thinck Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
so what is it Pauly? are you denying it's you? - forget that - we all know you kiss (ass) avatard. Or do you admit its you with makeup? You contradict yourself in your reply.

Another drunk post?
e craps again?

is ocd up to 4 thousand posts yet?
so what is it Pauly? are you denying it's you? - forget that - we all know you kiss (ass) avatard. Or do you admit its you with makeup? You contradict yourself in your reply.

Another drunk post? Originally Posted by MountainGoat
Are you so easily confused?
Because it's fun to watch this freak show go down the toilet. Originally Posted by jokacz
And if this "freak show" doesn't "go down the toilet", will you all leave?
I'm betting no
And if this "freak show" doesn't "go down the toilet", will you all leave? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Like Lyin' Ted, you guys won't know when to quit.