Best Head

Yeah she left a lasting impression on me
No Gag reflex Here !!!
Thanks to all the guys that mentioned me and my awesome mouth!! Y'all know I love giving that good sloppy toppy lol.
gosh...how does a newbie get in to experience this "best head" roundtable?
gosh...how does a newbie get in to experience this "best head" roundtable?
Originally Posted by BMFJ69
Send a pm to #6 on my list
Nina the dicknapper Originally Posted by Cdeezy817
Thanks baby
Shasha at Lucky Heaven give the best Head
Y’all are missing out!
I've had the pleasure of enjoying several ladies noted in this thread.

There was one I only saw once because she scared the hell out of me.

It took me about 15 minutes to raise my head up after she drained me - and I mean it drained me.

It was Loving Kayla.

She did the prostate massage right at the time I released. It was so intense I must have lost 5lbs in 10 seconds.

Never got the nerve to go back.
I've had the pleasure of enjoying several ladies noted in this thread.

There was one I only saw once because she scared the hell out of me.

It took me about 15 minutes to raise my head up after she drained me - and I mean it drained me.

It was Loving Kayla.

She did the prostate massage right at the time I released. It was so intense I must have lost 5lbs in 10 seconds.

Never got the nerve to go back. Originally Posted by Charlie Brown
I got screened but didnt get a chance to see her before she left. I regret that immensely.
I got screened but didnt get a chance to see her before she left. I regret that immensely. Originally Posted by corona
Kayla was certainly one of a kind.

Excellent skill set, for sure.

Which kindof reminds me of something to suggest ... IF, smile, any of you are interested in seeing someone because of curiosity or whatever, it's best to go ahead and set an appointment to visit that person.

Never know what could happen in the future.

As a person gets older, it's the things that you didn't do which one regrets. Not the things you did.

Elisabeth
Kayla was certainly one of a kind.

Excellent skill set, for sure.

Which kindof reminds me of something to suggest ... IF, smile, any of you are interested in seeing someone because of curiosity or whatever, it's best to go ahead and set an appointment to visit that person.

Never know what could happen in the future.

As a person gets older, it's the things that you didn't do which one regrets. Not the things you did.

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Kayla was a most unusually talented lady for sure. Never knew a blow job could almost kill ya' !

TFF - she told me she got her detailed knowledge and was schooled on how to do the earth shaking prostrate massage from a proctologist ! Bet the homework was something else.

I'll also never forget her saying to me as I stumbled toward the door, " next time we can have sex if you like ".

Another one of those moments of the blank stare and nothing came out!
Yep I saw Loving Kayla many, many times at least once or twice a a month for a year or so and got to sample all of her offerings. The massage was one of the best and the head with prostrate was out of this world and her other offerings were very good as well.