Ladies, Sucking Cock: You There to Suck Cock or Get the Cum?

LOL...love it!
I am also not a huge fan of CIM, but dick sucking in general is such a turn on. I love that feeling when I'm tickling the head with my tongue, just before I suck him lightly through my lips and let him all the way in. Its fantastic to hear that breathless sound a man makes when he feels completely enveloped inside your mouth...its like a sigh while trying to catch your breath. I love that...love it. I usually have to stop a few times to prolong the feeling. When he just can't fight it and the urge over comes him...when there is only a nanosecond before that hot eruption takes place...I slide it through my lips again and let him fall between my tits. As big as they are (and they are big), I like to let him feel them both squeeze him in a hug as he cums. Then I want it rubbed all over my chest while he recovers. Better catch up buddy...its not gonna be long before I'm crawling toward you again. LOL. Originally Posted by Nina Rae
Reading this just made my morning complete . . .
Reading this just made my morning complete . . . Originally Posted by SlowHand49
I'm SO glad you enjoyed it. Its much better in person, as I'm sure you've already deduced on your own. Til then...
I'm SO glad you enjoyed it. Its much better in person, as I'm sure you've already deduced on your own. Til then... Originally Posted by Nina Rae
Oh yes . . . definitely deduced that . . . definitely . . .
jfred - You know I always make the "Indulgence of the cream" my TOP priority baby!! Good one!
Mmm Mmm Mmm...my mouth is getting hot already.

XOXO
Italiana Princess
For the record, vegetarians DO taste better. Vegans taste best.

Might I suggest:
http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-ne...ike-apple-pie/ Originally Posted by Dannie
That link it hilarious! But the comment is sooo true. Boys who consume a lot of red meat and preservatives, onion, garlic (and other smelly foods) have a totally different tasting jizz. The ones who lay off the meat and crap can really improve the flavor.
I am also not a huge fan of CIM, but dick sucking in general is such a turn on. I love that feeling when I'm tickling the head with my tongue, just before I suck him lightly through my lips and let him all the way in. Its fantastic to hear that breathless sound a man makes when he feels completely enveloped inside your mouth...its like a sigh while trying to catch your breath. I love that...love it. I usually have to stop a few times to prolong the feeling. When he just can't fight it and the urge over comes him...when there is only a nanosecond before that hot eruption takes place...I slide it through my lips again and let him fall between my tits. As big as they are (and they are big), I like to let him feel them both squeeze him in a hug as he cums. Then I want it rubbed all over my chest while he recovers. Better catch up buddy...its not gonna be long before I'm crawling toward you again. LOL. Originally Posted by Nina Rae
Deffentially an arousal just reading this Nina ! Can just imagine releasing my love juice on your lovely breasts 

Please do not bump posts over 30 days old.
Torito
roadthrash, pls dont post on threads where the last post was more than 30 days ago.
if you want to comment on it, start a new thread and link to the old thread.
thanks.
Guys theres not enough space to really uncover this sublect, but I will attempt to articulate my favorite part. That being when jr has reached the point where he can't stand any more ( now remember he's tucked away in a nice warm mouth, tongue moving everything just right) and he causes you to take a deep breath and I can feel jr stand up straight and increase very noticeably in size. Then I feel the beginning of the pulsations that rapidly increase in strength pushing you to and thru your release and the breathless mumbling of some phrase that falls far short of explaining what you'r feeling . Then there's me and the smile on my face and the thought I caused that! Originally Posted by chelsea simms
Chelsea, you just made me lose it, big time. Now I just need to experience it first hand, I mean mouth!