Lies blame & same bs from trumpf

The cold bullshit is just an excuse thrown out an hour into the debate. It was to give losers something to grasp on to.
This is fucking funny. All you lefties must be suffering from a massive hangover. The only trash taken out last night was biden. It's got to be hard on you after all the BS you post. You will make yourself dizzy if you keep trying to spin this into a positive. Once Trump is elected in November your head will explode. Have a nice day. Originally Posted by Budman
You and every other lefty should be ashamed for supporting this dementia ridden old man. I can't wait for your head to explode in November. Originally Posted by Budman
The only thing open about you is your big mouth. Biden came as close to winning the debate as the Dallas Cowboys did to winning last years super bowl. Originally Posted by Budman
You seem so agitated.

When an open mind analyzes the debate.
Biden won. And with a cold.
A dementia riddled feeble Joey .. Originally Posted by winn dixie
You left out the bad back. But I see no real reason to charge Jilly with elder abuse just yet, as this is probably her first time as a caregiver for, as you said, a dementia patient.

Besides, kudos to the bartender for the new cocktail that didn't dilate his pupils. Though they were a bit too small, which may explain why he looked like he was lost in the dark.
Iam ashamed of trumpf turning our democracy into such a mockery. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Actually, it's a Republic, if we can keep it. BTW: Trump is not the one running the country ATM. Then again, neither is Joey, yet neither seem to register with you somehow.

Maybe we can get Jilly to drop in and check on you. Just cut her a little slack. She's new at this caregiver role thing.
I think we can call last nights debate a "Bloodbath"
I think we can call last nights debate a "Bloodbath" Originally Posted by Budman
Which is besides the point. Here is a list of the lies that each person told.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-chec...ee5be3a0ced2bb

Of course the majority of the lies were told by Ole Schitzenpants. Not just the number but the actual lies were especially egregious.
That
The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
You left out the bad back. But I see no real reason to charge Jilly with elder abuse just yet, as this is probably her first time as a caregiver for, as you said, a dementia patient.

Besides, kudos to the bartender for the new cocktail that didn't dilate his pupils. Though they were a bit too small, which may explain why he looked like he was lost in the dark. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Are you referring to his wide eyed stare on occasion? That's a sign of fear or worry or possibly a reaction to a medication.

Of course the majority of the lies were told by Ole Schitzenpants. Not just the number but the actual lies were especially egregious. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
That's immaterial, game over.

Of course the majority of the lies were told by Ole Schitzenpants. Not just the number but the actual lies were especially egregious. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
That's immaterial, game over. Originally Posted by Levianon17
The subject of the thread? Lies blame & same bs from trumpf.
How are the lies that Trump told not germane to the conversation.
The subject of the thread? Lies blame & same bs from trumpf.
How are the lies that Trump told not germane to the conversation. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
They both lied you even posted a list. Biden is the sitting president and he's standing there lying his ass off looking like a fucking dunce. At least Trump lied with some class and didn't look like he needed another B12 shot lol.
Let us not loose sight of the bigger picture of what is the O'Biden. They squirreled him away for over 7 days of debate <**cough, cough**> prep and that was the end product of their efforts.
Over his cold dark brandon back on the campaign trail early next day. Continuing his slamming of fat Boi trumpf.
My mother who is older than Biden and has dementia could read a teleprompter, but 5 minutes later would have no idea what she said, just like Joe.
Let us not loose sight of the bigger picture of what is the O'Biden. They squirreled him away for over 7 days of debate <**cough, cough**> prep and that was the end product of their efforts. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
The bigger picture that every one seems to be ignoring is that Trump is a damned liar. He has done it so often and for so long people have gotten immune to it. He’s the definitive poster boy for narcissistic personality disorder. He cares for no one else but himself. He has no problem violating the law to get his way. He throws anybody who opposes him under the bus.

I just don’t understand how anyone with an ounce of integrity could ever vote for that fat lying fuck.