Booker or no booker?

Bookers should post taint photos also ...
This question goes to the gentleman...

You're trying to see a provider, she's well known, plenty of great reviews, long list of repeats, great reputation, drama free, professional, reliable, etc... But then you find out she has an assistant to handle her bookings and screenings, is that a turn off? Will that stop you from seeing her? Does it matter to you? What if the provider's assistant is someone you know and has the same above qualities, not a stranger, not a dude, definitely not a pimp... What goes through men minds in this situation?

I'm very interested to hear what you have to say.

Thanks! Originally Posted by Nina Moretti
Immediate turn off. I move on. Female or male booker- means the same. Unless I knew I was contacting an agency. I hear a male voice, I 'm outa here. Need I repeat the why as that has been explained already.
Immediate turn off. I move on. Female or male booker- means the same. Unless I knew I was contacting an agency. I hear a male voice, I 'm outa here. Need I repeat the why as that has been explained already. Originally Posted by doug_dfw
Understood =(
lol selfies, they are too easy to also fake. Just look at twitter many of the photos are yrs old at times. Also it not that hard to edit a date or time, even a special request type pose.
mmmmhhh it does make sense....

OK so, how about you first get screened (safety first), booked next, and last the assistant will release your girl's personal phone number, that way you will be able to communicate specific requests or whatever you like with her directly? (And I know this process sounds ridiculously long, but in reality it just takes a few minutes) Because the assistant is a badass like that :-)

Does that scenario make it better? and by Assistant/booker/screener I'm clearly speaking about myself, if you couldn't already tell... LOL

I just want to make it as easy and comfortable as possible for everyone. Originally Posted by Nina Moretti
Everyone is different. I don't think that you will get a consensus.

For me, your scenario would not work. I prefer 100% independents, and that the girls handle their own businesses. Thats just me though.
I don't care either way.....As long as we can get my request answered im happy with it. I'm not a clinger so I know this shit is a hobby no a dating site..
^^^^^^^^^
Ah-HAAAH!!!!!! A Mod guilty of posting on an old thread!
Guess I'm guilty, too...
Some of you guys that don't like bookers...how would you feel if your ATF decided to go the Booker route?
I personally don't mind a booker. I see mostly Asians (Indy & KDreams) and they typically use a booker and it is awesome. Suite A screens and books by it's owner, which is great too.

My beef is when a provider doesn't specify they use a booker and you hold whole conversations complete with flirty communique', just to find out later that it wasn't the provider you were sharing messaging with. Irritating! Such as when a lady screens for a new friend she's introducing in the hobby and poses as her the whole time. Not cool.
{{{{{Nina! }}}}}

I've got no problem with scheduling with a booking agent, providing that I'm aware of this, going-in/up-front.

I don't know, call me old-fashioned, or fickle, or whatever but, I'd feel kinda awkward discussing all of the sick, twisted, and sordid details of a much anticipated encounter only to have that Igloo cooler of
iced-water dumped on me and my warped fantasy when it's discovered that I wasn't discussing this with the intended party.

...and make no mistake about it, if I were setting the appointment with you, Nina, said discussion would be all of the above, and, of course, extremely graphic, my dear.
(Lmao!)

...so, yeah. I'd be wreaking of shame and embarrassment, were I to discover I that I was discussing all of that filth and vile happenings with a booking agent and not you.

But, being that you are making me aware of the fact....I'll keep the dirty-dirty to a minimum. Ai'ite?

Warmest regards,
SofaKingFun

I would not feel comfortable knowing that I was discussing my session with anybody other than the person I was trying to see. I like to ask a few questions about the session and talk about some of things that I like. I'm not saying it would stop me completely but it would definitely be a consideration,. Originally Posted by L.A.
Totally agree.
Nina it doesn't bother me to deal with a booker as long as I see the girl.So you are booking for Ashley Apple I have been wanting to see her for awhile.
Well I have dealt with Nina as a booker and she has been great to deal with...it worked out well for me. She never hid who she was...101% upfront and I've had fun talking with her.
I don't care either way.....As long as we can get my request answered im happy with it. I'm not a clinger so I know this shit is a hobby no a dating site.. Originally Posted by Mojojo
I agree, I don't care either way. If anything I support an assistant.
Nina is a great booker, guys...a few years ago she would book herself with me...worked every time! YOWZAA!
(Just having' fun with ya, baby :-)
Nina it doesn't bother me to deal with a booker as long as I see the girl.So you are booking for Ashley Apple I have been wanting to see her for awhile. Originally Posted by lupegarland
Yep, miss Ashley Apple is awesome! Just let send her a PM, I'll be answering it... =)

Thanks!

Well I have dealt with Nina as a booker and she has been great to deal with...it worked out well for me. She never hid who she was...101% upfront and I've had fun talking with her. Originally Posted by beachcomber789
Thank you! It works best that way for everyone. =)

Nina is a great booker, guys...a few years ago she would book herself with me...worked every time! YOWZAA!
(Just having' fun with ya, baby :-) Originally Posted by Prolongus
LMAO... it was good seeing your name today on SG's request, I was so excited... hahaha