gifts..

Well most of them drive or check bags when they don't. I have been flying since before I can remember, and learned the hard way to downsize and keep my stuff with me lol.
  • FK
  • 01-26-2011, 12:37 PM
I am super allergic to pollen. So if someone gives me flowers, I am very grateful for the thought and ironically I love working with plants and love flowers. But I will have to find another nice lady to give them to asap or I will just be sneezing uncontrollably!
But the thought is wonderful.
I am super allergic to pollen. So if someone gives me flowers, I am very grateful for the thought and ironically I love working with plants and love flowers. But I will have to find another nice lady to give them to asap or I will just be sneezing uncontrollably!
But the thought is wonderful. Originally Posted by ScarlettKiss
***wondering what the bj would be like after sprinkling pollen on my cock***
Wow not even a good thought Charles. Pretend to sneeze. Now put a pen between your lips and do it again.

OUCH!
I always appreciate all the gifts I receive......it's nice knowing that he wanted to do something a little extra special. It's like adding a little BFE to the GFE!! I've never "trashed" any gift.

Shelby
I always appreciate all the gifts I receive......it's nice knowing that he wanted to do something a little extra special. It's like adding a little BFE to the GFE!! I've never "trashed" any gift.

Shelby Originally Posted by shelby sinful