Review Maggie May ..... I have no idea how she is

So did you offer to reschedule? Or instantly go to the standard "I dodged a bullet" bs?
I would just want an effort to make good on the cancelation. Originally Posted by hawkman
If you canceled on someone due to a flat tire, and she asked you to send reciepts, called the wal-mart where you got your car fixed to check up on you, asked you to summarize where and what you were doing from the moment you woke unil the cancellation, posted an alert, called you a liar in PM and in public, would you have her over to your private residence?? Just curious. Be honest!
Yeah.....if a guy did THAT much research about my cancelation, I would deem him a stalker and weirdo.

Sometimes shit happens, it's as simple as that.
If you canceled on someone due to a flat tire, and she asked you to send reciepts, called the wal-mart where you got your car fixed to check up on you, asked you to summarize where and what you were doing from the moment you woke unil the cancellation, posted an alert, called you a liar in PM and in public, would you have her over to your private residence?? Just curious. Be honest! Originally Posted by Maggie_May
Blah blah blah your bitchy attitude isn't going to garner you much sympathy.
I asked a simple question, why couldn't you answer it without making yourself look bad?
I find it comical that threads like this continue to get bumped by some guys who have no dog in the hunt!!
Damn, the girl apologized numerous times! Let it go! I would be willing to say that some hobbyist have used similar "excuses" for not seeing a provider for one reason or another. Let this thread die the death it deserves!!! Happy hobbying!!!
Maggie ..you apologized to the Op and addressed me where I stand corrected
Enjoy your trip and I will definitely see you when the time comes! Be safe
  • L.A.
  • 06-22-2015, 10:30 AM
Only 2 people know what exactly happened and they may not see it the same way. Both have had their say. MM said she was sorry and OP said he's ready to move on. Shouldn't that be the end of this?
Only 2 people know what exactly happened and they may not see it the same way. Both have had their say. MM said she was sorry and OP said he's ready to move on. Shouldn't that be the end of this? Originally Posted by L.A.
Canceling the appt is not the the topic of concern here.... I understand that life gets in the way. What Maggie has not acknowledged is her not calling at the agreed upon times prior to her cell phone dying. Her rim getting bent and her watching it get fixed at wal mart was her reason to me as to why she had to cancel. Many car guys in here know that wal mart is not a place to take a car to get a rim fixed because they don't offer that service. If you are going to cancel, simply say I need to cancel. When you start saying things that aren't true, It will let other hobbyists know that you have the potential to flake out on a scheduled appointment and give an embellished reason for not keeping an appt.
Damn dude...drop it.

She admitted she made a mistake by NOT calling. THERE IS NOTHING SHE can do about it except learn from it.

I have had guys cancel and I KNOW their excuse is bullshit but you don't see me flipping out about it.

Onward and forward.....

The creepy stalker shit is creepy....
Finally.... A provider saying her excuse is BS. Thanks for your input Kaylee
I didn't say her excuse was BS.

I said so what if it is or not. The point is, there is more to life to be upset about it.

There are to many other great girls (and she is great too) here in hobbyland.

Relax, enjoy and find a sexy woman to have some hot steamy fun with. :-)
I think what I learned from this thread after skimming it fast is:
- If I ever had a bent rim, I'll ask Maggie May for advice.
- I may/may not take my car to Walmart mechanic. It's nobody business where I want to fix my car…but I definitely go grocery shopping at Walmart.
- Nobody died/physically hurt/lost a limb/had third degree burn, therefore it's really no big deal.
This thread gave me heartburn does that count?
Finally.... A provider saying her excuse is BS. Thanks for your input Kaylee Originally Posted by herkyguy
Dude, seriously. Are you trying to get on a whole bunch of providers DNS
list with your obsessing??

You have been here sense 2014, if guys that have been here for several
years started a thread every time they missed an appointment for some
reason, that would be all that was on here, get over it.

I have missed a couple just because I wasn't given the location in time
enough to get there, but I didn't start calling people out on the board
and obsessing over them, and I am probably one of the lucky ones
only to have missed two.

I also missed an appointment because I forgot what day it was, and also
one time because my cell phone stopped working and I had no way of
communicating.(sounds like something someone would make up as
an excuse but they were both true)

Both times the ladies were very nice about it and said that's ok because
stuff happens sometimes.

Move on man, before you start missing appointments because there is
no request returns.
Hey Kaylee... You are correct. There are a lot of great girls in hobbyland..... Let's treat each other with respect and courtesy.
I think what I learned from this thread after skimming it fast is:
- If I ever had a bent rim, I'll ask Maggie May for advice.
- I may/may not take my car to Walmart mechanic. It's nobody business where I want to fix my car…but I definitely go grocery shopping at Walmart.
- Nobody died/physically hurt/lost a limb/had third degree burn, therefore it's really no big deal. Originally Posted by samantha thom

Being butthurt is not a disabling condition?