Your Eccie handle?

Same as from ASPD, but I chose it because of a great book... soon to be a movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1731141/
I would rather not say. Originally Posted by Goatnipples

Fuckin Hell!

LMAO! That cracked me up!!!!!!!

Oh and the name thing...had it since ASPD. And before that it was suggested by a friend.

KKA
Amber because I love the way the sun looks.. "GOING DOWN" and Rain because I am a squirter. I will drown you.
Mistress Athena was a title giving to me by my first true sub, we were both learning the ropes, knew where we wanted to go and were trying to learn and grow in our world of Kink to make it happen. The relationship did not survive the distance and time, but the name did.
  • bbkid
  • 01-05-2012, 07:32 AM
bee-bee was my nickname when I was a kid. And, I have grown up to love the game of baseball. Made sense to me when I first joined ASPD way back then, until I learned some of the acronyms used in this game. Yes, it has caused me some grief through the years, but I stand by my decision to name myself the "baseball kid".
I chose mine to say what I like to do and that is ... Cum A Lot ...
Mine is based on a great John Wayne film, and based on the fact I love to Squirt.
Well i linda started hobbying some 5 yrs ago
Then i found aspd. Signed up, hell im young and i will be a texan til the day i die. Oh and im still in my 20's
I am from India so INDIAN
I picked that name back on aspd day. If you look i started in 2001. internet was kind of new. Love to cook, a friend put dachef when emailing me, used it ever since.
Miss aspd days.
Same avatar too.
Because I was just trying to get a nut at the time I was looking for a handle.
  • Trey
  • 01-06-2012, 11:23 AM
Amber because I love the way the sun looks.. "GOING DOWN" and Rain because I am a squirter. I will drown you. Originally Posted by Amber Rain
I thought you were talking about peeing on people with that name.
self-explanatory
That was a great question but Why does a Rooster lick his balls?
This was my old handle from the ASPD days. I chose it as I do try to be a "gentleman" and the Texas part is self-explanatory.