why do providers fib on their weight in the ads

-yawn- Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I can't breath Originally Posted by dearhunter
Thanks for your valuable input gentlemen.
ty for that DJ.......I can breath now.
What if the guy is into bbw's? Should he do the same for every pound lighter she is?
Then, he should move to Hollywood
come see me and bring your scale..i love making friendly wagers
5'0'' 110-115 lbs always....mmm hot spinner with sexy curves...i wanna eat myself
I dont know why girls would who would want a blow to their ego?
Its like ordering take out. If your starving and you order a cheese pizza. Your waiting and waiting thinking of your cheese pizza. It finally comes but with anchovies on it. Of coarse they are going to be disappointed. All girls fib a little but I think its ok as long as they look like the client would hope. Or at least close to it.
Is it ok if I bring a little less than what I said I would...
They lie about their weight for the same reason I lie about having a big dick.
They lie about their weight for the same reason I lie about having a big dick. Originally Posted by boardman
So people won't be intimidated?

Lying about the objectively obvious and the obviously objective is just plain fucking stupid. If a girl weighs 200 lbs. and she swears she weighs a scant 150 lbs. as soon as one lays eyes on her one knows she is - literally - a big fat liar. Lying about one's age is particularly foolish, even if the lie is "sold". When a 40 year old holds herself out to be 31, you either (a) realize that she's a liar (an old liar!) or (b) you believe her and think to yourself, "Damn! She's been rode hard and put up wet. Think how bad she'll look when she's 40." Understating your age is just a bad practice. I myself have started over-stating my age by 13 years. Yes, its a lie . . . but it's a really good one. Usually I get, "You're kidding! You look great!" It is, however, really diappointing when a girl just nods her head in acknowledgement.

People who lie about their stats are just needlessly insecure. If this board is proof of anything, its that there's someone out there for everyone. How many times have you read a review that praises the physical beauty of a girl, only to find upon conducting your own fact-finding mission that she's hideously butt-ugly? Now maybe the author is a chicken-shit WK-wannabe, or maybe crossed-eyes, asymmetrical facial features, bald spots, goiters, and/or missing teeth are truly his thing. Who can say.
Is it ok if I bring a little less than what I said I would... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
That depends on what you're talking about bringing less of EA.

Less money...nada.

Less deek....they'll be okay with that.
I dont know why girls would who would want a blow to their ego?
Its like ordering take out. If your starving and you order a cheese pizza. Your waiting and waiting thinking of your cheese pizza. It finally comes but with anchovies on it. Of coarse they are going to be disappointed. All girls fib a little but I think its ok as long as they look like the client would hope. Or at least close to it. Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
Hey....I love anchovies.
REALLY, WHO DOES THAT?
How about when a girl says she is white, but is non-white and mixed?
This girl look white or mixed ? And if she is mixed, should she say that?
First up, it's not a questions of thin girls or fat girls. Different strokes for different blokes - whatever rocks their boat. If some find BBW's attractive - their choice. If some find them to be totally unappealing - so be it. It's a matter of personal choice.

The problem I have is - providers lying about their weight. This is not a resume forum or a job interview forum where you can enter your weight a few pounds less. This is a business that is based purely on looks and service for which cash is paid - simple as that. And as with anything you buy - if a product is misrepresented - you would resent it and try to return it to the store if you can. You cant do that here - that money is gone forever.

Heck , this business is all about having se* with a girl that attracts you at a price you are comfortable with. So , no place for egos or any BS here - like , all girls lie about their weight.

This is not a civie forum ! You think all the hollywood models are hired b'cos they have a heart of gold ?? Ya right ! Get real folks. This is an appearance/looks based business !! If you dont cut it, lie about your stats or provide poor service - you will be out of business faster than you can ever imagine !
So you read the ad and it says like 5'3 115 and they open the door and they are like 5'0 and 140. Originally Posted by creamofthecrop
Because they "believe" that if they tell the truth the door will not open.