How many of you all ever bare backed FS a provider?

• Lia88
  • 01-23-2018, 11:18 AM
Lia. Have you ever BB a client. Ever? Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Yes i sure have but not during the time he was a client. Once we were pursuing a relationship i Did.
the client provider service was out the window by then. He was no longer a client to me && i was no longer a provider to him. We were Dating.

I would never do it as a Service to CLIENTS
  • Lia88
  • 01-23-2018, 11:23 AM
I agree! I probably shouldn't say anything because this will be off topic also!
I hate starting a topic or subject and some how or someone turns it in someone being a racist! Not even talking about me it is someone else that commented on the subject! And I don't even know how they got there!
Sry off subject again! Originally Posted by tinman483

I see what you did there lolol
that's Cute
  • Lia88
  • 01-23-2018, 11:36 AM
here is my very honest answer and a question for u. Yes I have partaken in the pleasure on rare yet numerous occasions. I have always requested bbbj but never bbfs though seldom declined on the rare invitation to partake.

With that being said in this hobby have u ever would u ever partaken and if so for what reason financial reward better sex comfort w client please be honest I was Originally Posted by tinyisgreat

Honestly i have no desire to any which or way...i have a man that I'm seeing outside of the hobby..if i wanted to raw dog someone thats who i would get it from.

I prefer doing BBBJ. I hate the way a condom taste. thats a risk I'm taking but i pick my battles wisely && if i had to pick a battle it would be doing BBBJ over bbfs anyday.....I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST ppl that do offer it. IM NOT ONE THAT DOES...

BUT just bc i make a thread talking about it doesnt mean im BASHING PPL THAT DO.... I'm just SEEING W/ THE CONSENSUS is on the TABOO service of this industry.

BUT I'VE BEEN TOLD TO MIND MY BUSINESS

LOL
I have
No regrets.

Would fuck her BB again if she was still in the business.

We became friends and I only paid her a couple times.
She then just wanted to fuck because we liked each other.

Only girl I knew that wold call me to come over and fuck because she needed a good O
  • Luxie
  • 01-23-2018, 12:44 PM
Unprotected penatrative vaginal/anal sex?

ARE YOU FUCKING NUTS?
Originally Posted by ICU 812
Took the words out of my mouth. Er... Text out of my hands? Lol.
  • Lia88
  • 01-23-2018, 12:59 PM
Took the words out of my mouth. Er... Text out of my hands? Lol. Originally Posted by Luxie
I feel the same way BUT apparently when i say that I'm Judging. Lol

Yu cant win w/ these threads lmao
Just once. Wasn't worth it. Odd thing was it was a provider I didn't much care for. Led to my downfall...

Fortunately didn't catch anything. However, I must have felt super guilty because wife picked up on something being off and soon after figured out I was cheating on her. She doesn't know everything, but I am hesitate to hobby again cause of it.
I see what you did there lolol
that's Cute Originally Posted by Lia88
Not sure what you think I did?
  • Lia88
  • 01-23-2018, 01:36 PM
Just once. Wasn't worth it. Odd thing was it was a provider I didn't much care for. Led to my downfall...

Fortunately didn't catch anything. However, I must have felt super guilty because wife picked up on something being off and soon after figured out I was cheating on her. She doesn't know everything, but I am hesitate to hobby again cause of it. Originally Posted by Sir Axl

I see your join date is recent. Is that when you began hobbying are b4?

Setting a routine helps in planning a excape lol
  • Lia88
  • 01-23-2018, 01:37 PM
Not sure what you think I did? Originally Posted by tinman483
You said you werent going off topic. Yet you did anyway lol classic
Honestly i have no desire to any which or way...i have a man that I'm seeing outside of the hobby..if i wanted to raw dog someone thats who i would get it from.

I prefer doing BBBJ. I hate the way a condom taste. thats a risk I'm taking but i pick my battles wisely && if i had to pick a battle it would be doing BBBJ over bbfs anyday.....I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST ppl that do offer it. IM NOT ONE THAT DOES...

BUT just bc i make a thread talking about it doesnt mean im BASHING PPL THAT DO.... I'm just SEEING W/ THE CONSENSUS is on the TABOO service of this industry.

BUT I'VE BEEN TOLD TO MIND MY BUSINESS

LOL Originally Posted by Lia88
you should not mind u business u should ask about and broach any subject u wish have an interest in or wonder about. at the same time expectto have to answer questions in return. u answered questions put back at u and that great.

if u have a question the only way u learn is by asking questions and having dialog. good for u
How long before this is folded into the BBFS Sticky?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=296373
I thought I was special :*(
  • Old-T
  • 01-23-2018, 05:31 PM
Right..its okay for ppl to talk about it damn is that a crime or something.

Ppl need to grow up. I'm really in disbelief that ppl are not comprehending the question. Originally Posted by Lia88

?????

I comprehended the question quite well. I certaily never said there was any problem talking about it. I didn't talk down to you or anyone else on here.

Not sure what seems to have gotten your upset about my post.
  • Lia88
  • 01-23-2018, 06:41 PM

?????

I comprehended the question quite well. I certaily never said there was any problem talking about it. I didn't talk down to you or anyone else on here.

Not sure what seems to have gotten your upset about my post.
Originally Posted by Old-T

You did nothing wrong. I was agreeing w/ you and your comment i just elaborated a little more thats all sweetie