the Republicans Can't Help Themselves.. More Give aways to the Wealthy

[QUOTE=Budman;1060784336]
nonsense.. low-income earners pay sales tax, phone taxes, property taxes, FICA taxes.. why not be honest, instead of trying to skew statistics falsely?

You should be honest. The discussion was about federal taxes paid and you know it. Trying to lump FICA, property and sales tax into the equation is a bullshit argument. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
no it's not.. those other taxes are the majority of all taxes paid.. speaking of FICA taxes, the poor and minorities will get back much less of what they paid in, because they tend to die younger and not collect, and many Illegals pay in to Social Security, and either leave the Country later, or paid in under a bogus number, and can never collect. you Republicans are the Greatest Bullshitters known to Man.
no it's not.. those other taxes are the majority of all taxes paid.. speaking of FICA taxes, the poor and minorities will get back much less of what they paid in, because they tend to die younger and not collect, and many Illegals pay in to Social Security, and either leave the Country later, or paid in under a bogus number, and can never collect. you Republicans are the Greatest Bullshitters known to Man. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
No. Lib-retards are the biggest liars known to man. Much of the money these illegals make is shipped out of the country. So, "no" they don't pay as much in sales taxes as an American citizen who spends their earned wages in their community ... but they sure as hell use the services the government provides for a fraction of what they pay into it.

Then there is the negative impact illegals have on wages. Surplus labor drives down the cost of labor, which means American laborers can't compete in the job market and prefer to remain unemployed ... which is a burden on other American taxpayers. So take your "bullshit" and peddle it else where.
Well damn hot rod, I thought you would be proud of your redneck rasin. and wtf is a jcm lol. Is that one of your hot cousins? I crack myself up lol Originally Posted by Tsmokies
well dick smoker you can call me redneck all you want I wear it like a badge of honor JCM800 he's the lame moderator for this forum but he is about as useless as tits on boar hog might want be careful with that crack of yours when people like assup are around
nonsense.. low-income earners pay sales tax, phone taxes, property taxes, FICA taxes.. why not be honest, instead of trying to skew statistics falsely?

wrong.. if I ever had a fortune, I would have saved it, and I would be a Republican.

exactly.. the Republicans are big "takers" of Government funds. but few will admit it.

I got points for calling a guy on ECCIE a Faggott.. of course, I wasn't in this anything goes Forum! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Depends on the forum I got pointed for calling another member an idiot. Others called him a fucktard and got nothing.
No. Lib-retards are the biggest liars known to man. Much of the money these illegals make is shipped out of the country. So, "no" they don't pay as much in sales taxes as an American citizen who spends their earned wages in their community ... but they sure as hell use the services the government provides for a fraction of what they pay into it.

not really true about using the services.. you may believe that, but evidence doesn't support it. you have to have proper ID proving legality, to collect almost all Government handouts. and the wage argument is a lie.. those illegal workers are competing with low-skilled Citizens, so wages are lowered slightly in that group, and ONLY that group. and that is Bullshit about Citizens thus choosing to be on unemployment.. same fake Republican attack the poor and disadvantaged rhetoric for the past 50 years+

So take your "bullshit" and peddle it else where.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
nope.. going to post here.. and school a few of y'all.. and shame the known Liars. at least you made an attempt, feeble as it was, to refute my position.. keep trying, but I suspect you will look worse the next time
nope.. going to post here.. and school a few of y'all.. and shame the known Liars. at least you made an attempt, feeble as it was, to refute my position.. keep trying, but I suspect you will look worse the next time Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You started out at worst and never improved.

Yes, Immigration Hurts American Workers

Anyone who tells you that immigration doesn’t have any negative effects doesn’t understand how it really works. When the supply of workers goes up, the price that firms have to pay to hire workers goes down. Wage trends over the past half-century suggest that a 10 percent increase in the number of workers with a particular set of skills probably lowers the wage of that group by at least 3 percent. Even after the economy has fully adjusted, those skill groups that received the most immigrants will still offer lower pay relative to those that received fewer immigrants....

We don’t need to rely on complex statistical calculations to see the harm being done to some workers. Simply look at how employers have reacted. A decade ago, Crider Inc., a chicken processing plant in Georgia, was raided by immigration agents, and 75 percent of its workforce vanished over a single weekend. Shortly after, Crider placed an ad in the local newspaper announcing job openings at higher wages.

... there’s one more complicating factor: Immigrants receive government assistance at higher rates than natives. The higher cost of all the services provided to immigrants and the lower taxes they pay (because they have lower earnings) inevitably implies that on a year-to-year basis immigration creates a fiscal hole of at least $50 billion—a burden that falls on the native population.

(Politico)
Illegal immigration hurts African Americans

New research by Carol Swain, professor of law and political science at Vanderbilt University, found that illegal immigration is hurting African Americans....

Professor Swain based her comments on a study conducted by the Pew Hispanic Center, which found high unemployment rates among African Americans and Hispanics were partially attributed to the large number of low-skilled immigrants.

(Vanderbilt)

Sorry, But Illegal Aliens Cost The U.S. Plenty

Immigration: A center-left think tank has hailed new findings showing that illegal immigrants contribute $11.6 billion in state and local taxes nationwide. But that report really shows how little they pay compared to the rest of us.

If there's any doubt America is importing poverty, take a look at a new study this week from the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy, which touts the $11.6 billion illegals pay in taxes to state and local coffers. This isn't federal or payroll taxes, just cash paid through sales taxes, property taxes and city and state fees.

"Data show undocumented immigrants greatly contribute to our nation's economy, not just in labor but also with tax dollars," ITEP state tax policy director Meg Wiehe said in a statement. "With immigration policy playing a key role in state and national debates, accurate information about the tax contributions of undocumented immigrants is needed now more than ever."

We couldn't agree more. So let's take a look at some actual accurate information:

With an estimated 11 million illegal immigrants in the U.S., that $11.6 billion comes to about $1,050 per person, which The Latin Post hails as "lots of taxes." In fact, it's less than the average paid by citizens in even the lowest-tax states, such as Tennessee, where the average per capita state and local tax burden is $2,805, not to mention high tax areas, like Washington, D.C., where the figure is $7,540, according to data from the Tax Foundation. Media reports point out that illegals pay about 8% of their incomes in state and local taxes, compared with 5.4% for "the 1%," but ignore that average taxpayers, based on the Tax Foundation data, pay an average of 9.48%.

Well, sure, you might say, but once illegals get amnesty, they will contribute similar amounts as the rest of us, right? Actually, no.

Illegals have far less education than average Americans and correspondingly lower base incomes. Based on another study reported this week from two other center-left think tanks, if the U.S. handed out work permits, through a program such as Deferred Action For Parents Of Americans and Lawful Permanent Residents (DAPA), it would add only 10% to illegals' incomes -- meaning, an additional $3,000 per capita, which would then see a small slice taken as state and local taxes, for a grand total of just $805 million to the government. It still wouldn't approach the average Tennessee local tax rates, cited above.

Illegal immigrants in fact absorb far more in benefits than they contribute. The Heritage Foundation in 2013 found that illegals contribute an average of $10,000 in total taxes (federal and payroll as well as local taxes) but use almost $24,000 in welfare and services, creating a net $14,000 per capita gain per illegal worker.

With benefits like that -- and a president determined to shower even more on them -- it's little wonder the world's impoverished feel the red carpet is out for them to come here illegally.

Steven A. Camarota, director of research at the Center for Immigration Studies, said Heritage understates actual welfare use by illegals by its use of the federal government's Current Population Survey. "In a more recent study where I looked at welfare use only (not taxes or other expense) using the much more accurate Survey of Income and Program Participation, I found that 62% of households headed by illegal immigrants used at least one major welfare program," Camarota told IBD via email.

"Bottom line, illegal immigrants have a 10th grade education on average," he said. "In the modern American economy people with that level of education tend to make modest wages and as result pay relatively little in taxes, at the same time they tend to use a lot in public services, regardless of legal status. In the case of illegals, they often receive benefits on behalf of their U.S.-born children. If you had to put it in a bumper sticker it would be: 'there is a high cost to cheap labor.'"

(Investors)
Study: Illegal immigrants cost Texas, hospitals $677 million

Since undocumented immigrants can’t participate in the healthcare insurance exchanges created by the Affordable Care Act, millions of foreign-born residents will be excluded, leaving hospitals to continue to pick up the cost of their care.

According to Pew Research, there are approximately 10.5 million undocumented immigrants in the U.S. The current cost of treating uninsured undocumented immigrants, primarily at emergency rooms and free clinics, is estimated at $4.3 billion annually, according to the Center for Immigration Studies.

(Houston Chronicle)
I agree on the hospitalization costs, but you made my point when you cite the chicken farm example.. the lowest paid earners ARE affected by illegals, to a small extent.. other, higher paid workers are not.

except for the tech areas where the H1-B program has sucked the life from wage earners.. yes, the H1-B program so loved by Republicans, instituted to allow Business to pay less than standard wages. you guys pick and choose your examples, LOL
I agree on the hospitalization costs, but you made my point when you cite the chicken farm example.. the lowest paid earners ARE affected by illegals, to a small extent.. other, higher paid workers are not.

except for the tech areas where the H1-B program has sucked the life from wage earners.. yes, the H1-B program so loved by Republicans, instituted to allow Business to pay less than standard wages. you guys pick and choose your examples, LOL Originally Posted by Chung Tran

H1B visa under Trump is already harder to get

... obtaining an H-1B visa has already quietly become more cumbersome since Donald Trump became president, not through any change in the law, but through bureaucracy.

One indicator of that is a spike in “requests for evidence,” which are notices the US Citizen and Immigration Services department sends to H-1B applicants requesting more information.

(Quartz)
Great. Do it behind everyone's back, Twitler. That's what we expect from a lowdown rotten snake like you!

SMH
Great. Do it behind everyone's back, Twitler. That's what we expect from a lowdown rotten snake like you!

SMH
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

It wasn't done "behind anyone's back", you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Your stupidity in this matter reflects how lib-retards like you missed Trump's very public pronouncements regarding H1B visas because your ilk has your head up your collective asses listening to your own farts, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Then there's the matter of Odumbo's sarcastic quips to consider: "elections have consequences" and Trump too has a "pen and a phone", jackass.