austin coed, what do u prefer

Why not?

Voting Update: 24 to 21 in favor of the women Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
which demonstrates that almost half of those that voted could care less about their involvement right?

and what if you were to back out all the females that voted? I would bet no less than 10......

seems pretty clear where they stand....
I'm just here to fuck some willing girls in the ass and compensate them accordingly. Originally Posted by iSeekGreek
I'm gonna sit right here at this table ;-)
Why not?

Voting Update: 24 to 21 in favor of the women Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks

I will probably get banned by his boy dh crying to a real mod.
Update: 26 - 22 Women
I'm waiting to vote in case a tie breaker is needed.
  • Gamer
  • 07-28-2017, 01:28 PM
Misfire
  • Gamer
  • 07-28-2017, 01:39 PM
which demonstrates that almost half of those that voted could care less about their involvement right? Originally Posted by Whispers
No, that's a ridiculous conclusion to make. Borderline retarded. Having a preference for one thing over another doesn't say shit about how much you care about either thing, except in relation to each other.

Ask a fatass whether they prefer vanilla or chocolate ice cream. Does anyone that's not an idiot conclude that because the pig prefers chocolate that their fatass doesn't care for vanilla? No, because they're not fucking dumb.

and what if you were to back out all the females that voted? I would bet no less than 10...... Originally Posted by Whispers
And I would bet no less than 10 of your and RRock's alts voted for more bickering.

Anyways, do you like chocolate or vanilla ice cream?
HMMMM, well it seems like those dudes who want to dicker and fight here all the time should start their own site and call it bro-hos and the ones who want to watch could pay the ones who always do it and then leave the sexual conversation coed fun between men AND women to the rest of us here to enjoy. I can't wrap my head around grown men who would rather spar and attack each other than talk to women about sexual topics. each to their own.
And ugly old whores should just retire.
HMMMM, well it seems like those dudes who want to dicker and fight here all the time should start their own site and call it bro-hos and the ones who want to watch could pay the ones who always do it and then leave the sexual conversation coed fun between men AND women to the rest of us here to enjoy. I can't wrap my head around grown men who would rather spar and attack each other than talk to women about sexual topics. each to their own. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Hmmmm, blah blah blah, sue is advertising AGAIN in coed, blah blah blah you guys are bullies-
sue eccie is for the hobbyist and pretty girls, not for the geriatric females...........
And ugly old whores should just retire. Originally Posted by rockerrick
And take some of the rude , disrespectful, guys with them.. seems fair. Then allow the ladies back in, but not the misogynist gents back in.
Doesn't work that way Naglet.
But hell if they could round up a few of the huge pussywhipped WK's it would be a service to the community.
Doesn't work that way Naglet.
But hell if they could round up a few of the huge pussywhipped WK's it would be a service to the community. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Well Rickity Rick; maybe it does and maybe it doesn't.. but I know one thing for sure.. there's more whiners on the men's note than there is from the women. There are much more whiney assed guys posting and whining than ladies. YOU for example..
and for the record, I am not advertising at all. I am off. I do 10-5 mon-fri hours. My hours are regular and I do not work Saturday nights. I'm just messing with ya bro. come on>> Bro-hoes, that is funny. I was just fixing to go out and see some bands and have a life. it's fun, you should try it sometime. I started thinking of a band called bro-hoes and wondered if you wanted to play drums? beat the dead horse you rode in on some more?