Nobel Peace Prize on the horizon for President Trump

• WTF
  • 03-09-2018, 09:01 AM

Cutting SS and Medicare???? You know this? HOW, are you part of Trump's cabinet or are you just listening to "drive by media"? I suspect the latter. Originally Posted by Cherie
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/36...reform-in-2018

(R-Wis.) on Wednesday said House Republicans will aim to cut spending on Medicare, Medicaid and welfare programs next year as a way to trim the federal deficit.
“We’re going to have to get back next year at entitlement reform, which is how you tackle the debt and the deficit,” Ryan said during an interview on Ross Kaminsky's talk radio show. (R-Wis.) on Wednesday said House Republicans will aim to cut spending on Medicare, Medicaid and welfare programs next year as a way to trim the federal deficit.
“We’re going to have to get back next year at entitlement reform, which is how you tackle the debt and the deficit,” Ryan said during an interview on Ross Kaminsky's talk radio show.

Health-care entitlements such as Medicare and Medicaid “are the big drivers of debt,” Ryan said, “so we spend more time on the health-care entitlements, because that's really where the problem lies, fiscally speaking."
Ryan said he’s been speaking privately with Trump who is beginning to warm to the idea of slowing the spending growth in entitlements.

Yes but "this little punk" doesn't know Trump does he, he and the rest of the world might be in for a yuge surprise. Originally Posted by Cherie
And you know Trump how?

I've known people like Trump my whole life, they will use ignorant deplorables' until they no longer need you. That is your fate.

And you know Trump how?

I've known people like Trump my whole life, they will use ignorant deplorables' until they no longer need you. That is your fate. Originally Posted by WTF
You mean like the Bimbos with whom you surround yourself?

And just how many Billionaires have you known in your "life"?

Your "life" began before you popped out or ....

.... at the moment of you popping out?

Or were you spawned in a petri dish?
I don't have time to relocate to Russia, mystic. And neither does DJT.

He has 340 million Americans counting on him to make good on promises....fix the issues Obama refused to address....bring manufacturing jobs back...(continue to) drain the swamp...de-nuke NoKo...destroy ISIS....etc, etc, etc

And I have to find ol' Ashley and give her the High Hard One. Odds are Trump will accomplish his goals long before I ever get the chance to tap that Kentucky gal's fine ass......

Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Do you REALLY believe all of that CB? Trump is the biggest crook in American Political History

Or were you spawned in a petri dish? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Its easy to see why you are so hated on this board

But the Christian thing to do is love you

I love you Lex
  • WTF
  • 03-09-2018, 09:33 AM

I love you Lex Originally Posted by themystic
He is comical.

Good for a few laughs

I love to see him getting all twisted defending Trump and crying about the Clintons when both are crooked as fuck.

He is the definition of Hypocrite just like his hero Trump.

I love you WTF Originally Posted by themystic
https://i0.wp.com/www.timelifequotes.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/donald-trump-giant-hypocrite-who-not-only-donated-to-applauded-the-clinto.jpg?fit=736%2C482[/IMG] Originally Posted by WTF;1060584535 # I am comical

Good for a few laughs

[IMG
HAHAHAHA
Its easy to see why you are so hated on this board .... Originally Posted by themystic
.... and you actually believe I give a shit?

You really are impaired.

You should learn from WTF. If you could learn. But you can't.

I've known people like Trump my whole life, they will use ignorant deplorables' until they no longer need you. That is your fate. Originally Posted by WTF

Or were you spawned in a petri dish? Originally Posted by LexusLover
He is comical.

Good for a few laughs
Originally Posted by WTF
I'll take that as WTF saying:

"I really don't know any. I was just flapping my fat fingers."

I've known people like Trump my whole life, .... Originally Posted by WTF
Cutting SS and Medicare???? You know this? Originally Posted by Cherie
Ryan said he’s been speaking privately with Trump who is beginning to warm to the idea of slowing the spending growth in entitlements. Originally Posted by WTF
Notice how snitchy the bumpkis conflates "cutting" entitlements with "slowing the spending growth". This is how libtards roll. If your SS check only goes up by 4% but the dim-retards told everyone to expect a 5% increase, that's characterized in Gruberland as a "savage cut" by stone-hearted Republicans.

Sheer fucking demagoguery. And why we have deficits.
Notice how snitchy the bumpkis conflates "cutting" entitlements with "slowing the spending growth". This is how libtards roll. If your SS check only goes up by 4% but the dim-retards told everyone to expect a 5% increase, that's characterized in Gruberland as a "savage cut" by stone-hearted Republicans.

Sheer fucking demagoguery. And why we have deficits. Originally Posted by lustylad
There is discussion of reducing the "benefits" for later recipients, but if their incomes increase from stimulation and a growing economy there checks will increase later on even with a lower % of the whole. In the meantime if their incomes have increased they can afford a greater share of the income to be deposited in a retirement account to offset any shortfall in SS.

WTF has NEVER been able to separate SS from disability payments. Since he's a genius, I can assume it's intentional.
Trump wants the ultimate Catch - 22. You only get benefits if you have a job but that's why you are applying, you don't have a job
Trump wants the ultimate Catch - 22. You only get benefits if you have a job but that's why you are applying, you don't have a job Originally Posted by BigLouie
... what?

The discussion was about Social Security benefits.

One can receive SS benefits with a job.

The salary is the issue, although an adjust can be made on a sliding scale.
  • WTF
  • 03-09-2018, 12:31 PM

Sheer fucking demagoguery. And why we have deficits. Originally Posted by lustylad
Hmmmm, two can play that game...

https://www.thenation.com/article/do...boost-economy/

Whatthefuckdoiknow and mistake were likely crying when the new jobs report got released earlier. More people working and the work force participation rate going up again. Meaning more money coming into the government, thus destroying your arguments. Every time taxes get cut, the government ends up with more money coming in.