Best Bang for the Buck!

Come on rock. Don't put me on blast like that! Lol. I just know a good one when I see one. My previous ATF was Zafiro. Check her out when you get a minute. I don't give that title to just anybody... ;-) You need to experience that if your schedule permits chief! Originally Posted by TheDr
Will do ! Just poking fun at ATF , for the reason highlighted . All Time
  • TheDr
  • 09-16-2013, 09:04 AM
Will do ! Just poking fun at ATF , for the reason highlighted . All Time Originally Posted by rockerrick
Ha, no worries big guy. I knew I opened myself up to abuse when I made her my avatar. Lol. And when I said you need to check her out, I was referring to Alyssa. She'll be in your city this week...
Yeah , I got that . Luckily I live in between ATX and Htown . So I just need to catch her before retirement .
Sweet Juliet hands down!! She advertises on p411 in Austin. Best GFE I ever encountered with no illusion of passion....it was the real thing. I paid $250 per session with every session 3-4 hours. Can't beat that price.
^^^^^^ Bet that's over for you when she reads that you told everyone and their mother that they'll get 3-4 hrs for 250 . Somebody should have thought hard before submitting !
Oh and her advertised rate is 300 .
But you're right she is fucking fantastic !
Sweet Juliet hands down!! She advertises on p411 in Austin. Best GFE I ever encountered with no illusion of passion....it was the real thing. I paid $250 per session with every session 3-4 hours. Can't beat that price. Originally Posted by txrancher1
Sometimes it's BETTER to remain SILENT, even if you have SOMETHING to SAY.
Sweet Juliet hands down!! She advertises on p411 in Austin. Best GFE I ever encountered with no illusion of passion....it was the real thing. I paid $250 per session with every session 3-4 hours. Can't beat that price. Originally Posted by txrancher1
As you are in such a talkative mood: Can you put in a good word for me?

Upon a quick search, may be not, sorry txrancher1, those things hurt.
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...8&postcount=16
Oh that certainly would explain a Freudian slip or purposeful sabatoge
OUCH !
Hobbyist if you don't mind pointing me in the right direction as far as who you guys feel gives the best bang for the money. We all know Texas you can pretty much get more for less compared to other states like Cali, Florida, and the easy coast. Not trying to find cheap but just looking for someone who gives good service and does not charge a car payment for the service lol. Thanks in advance. Originally Posted by Austins1hobby
LOL....it all depends on what kind of car you're talking about. If it's a BMW, Lexus, Bentley, Mercedes...then look me up.
But if your car payment is on a Ford Festiva....maybe not. LOL
  • Loxly
  • 09-17-2013, 10:53 AM
LOL....it all depends on what kind of car you're talking about. If it's a BMW, Lexus, Bentley, Mercedes...then look me up.
But if your car payment is on a Ford Festiva....maybe not. LOL Originally Posted by samantha thom
Probably a good time to inject another cautionary comment here:

Never mention you paid cash for your BMW!

Regardless, I'm fairly certain Samatha is well worth the test drive.
Regardless, I'm fairly certain Samatha is well worth the test drive. Originally Posted by Loxly
You pay for Test Drives???
... and HELL YEAH, I sure love to Test drive that Maserati...
but my little old Miata will get me there as well
DUP , due to Internet glitch
Probably a good time to inject another cautionary comment here:

Never mention you paid cash for your BMW!

Regardless, I'm fairly certain Samatha is well worth the test drive. Originally Posted by Loxly
Well said...have I ever told you that I think your avatar is really really cute??? I have personally use it myself.
One question: Do you prefer your BMW big, classy and luxurious or fast and sporty?
Come on rock. Don't put me on blast like that! Lol. I just know a good one when I see one. My previous ATF was Zafiro. Check her out when you get a minute. I don't give that title to just anybody... ;-) You need to experience that if your schedule permits chief! Originally Posted by TheDr

Zafiro is a Houston legend! And smoking hot!!
  • TheDr
  • 09-17-2013, 06:43 PM
But if your car payment is on a Ford Festiva....maybe not. LOL Originally Posted by samantha thom
Ha, good one. Well stated ma'am.

Zafiro is a Houston legend! And smoking hot!! Originally Posted by ujohhny
UJohhny, yes you could say that but Z's losing a bit of her luster. She's changed agencies twice in the last three months. Plus the fella's up here are very vocal about her IOP. They're just not feeling she cares anymore sense her 'upgrade.' Of course YMMV. But if you want a consistent, energetic, fun-as-hell session, check out my ATF when she's comes thru. I'm just sayin'...