Another dozen bite the dust...

Really? What's the point? It's a set of standards that indicate what a student should know after they finish each grade. Read a fucking paper, dipshit. Originally Posted by WombRaider
So you don't know. Interesting. Another topic you promote but don't understand. You're pretty stupid for a "True Genius".
So you don't know. Interesting. Another topic you promote but don't understand. You're pretty stupid for a "True Genius". Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That is exactly what common core is. And where did I ever say I promoted it?
There's that superior "intellect" showing again, "True Genius". You don't even understand your own posts.
Whiny, you want to do WHAT to the horse he rode in on?
  • shanm
  • 06-10-2015, 12:06 AM
Actually, no, Mr. Moral Relativism, it does not.

Fighting back against terrorists doesn't make us terrorists.

I realize the ragheads believe that any opposition to Islam and jihad is forbidden by God and justifies their killing of us, but I don't share those moronic medieval beliefs.

If we kill some members of their societies that are not members of ISIS or Al Queda, then so be it. That's war.

Not every German was a Nazi. A lot were Nazi opponents. But they died as casualties of war.

If that want us to stop bombing them, all they have to do is stop committing acts of terrorism or supporting such acts.

They have no one to blame but themselves for the religious fanaticism that has stuck them in the hole they are in. Because they permitted it to happen. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You missed the point. By more than a mile, I'd say.

I wasn't just talking about what is happening nowadays. That is just comeuppance from our abysmally broken foreign policy.We have meddled in the middle east for decades.
Communist regimes, brutal dictators, our foreign interests...whatever excuse the government pulled out of its ass is no justification to the people who actually live there. If you go back and look at the numbers, we've killed far more of them than they have killed Americans.

If that want us to stop bombing them, all they have to do is stop committing acts of terrorism or supporting such acts.

They could say the same about us actually. Only the connotations around "acts of terrorism" would be illegally occupying foreign land, genocide of innocent civilians, militarily backing oppressive countries like Israel etc etc... you get the point.

It is one thing to be patriotic, and quite another to be a myopic, narcissistic dumbass. You seem to be the latter. IJS.
You missed the point. By more than a mile, I'd say.

I wasn't just talking about what is happening nowadays. That is just comeuppance from our abysmally broken foreign policy.We have meddled in the middle east for decades.
Communist regimes, brutal dictators, our foreign interests...whatever excuse the government pulled out of its ass is no justification to the people who actually live there. If you go back and look at the numbers, we've killed far more of them than they have killed Americans.

They could say the same about us actually. Only the connotations around "acts of terrorism" would be illegally occupying foreign land, genocide of innocent civilians, militarily backing oppressive countries like Israel etc etc... you get the point.

It is one thing to be patriotic, and quite another to be a myopic, narcissistic dumbass. You seem to be the latter. IJS. Originally Posted by shanm
We have been meddling in the middle east for decades, doing shit that as americans, we wouldn't put up with and then we're surprised that they don't like us. It's time we get a fucking clue.