What to do when a well known hobbiest manipulates u into things you would never do. In other words- "I'll make you a star!!"

Thank you so much babe, you're super sweet. And agreed on the physical confrontation part, Allison is 100-105 and I'm 115-120, and neither of us have martial arts training (other than me attacking my brothers punching bag lol), he could have easily taken us both down!

Oh and Prolongus, have a drink with me before noon! I sure am today (having a large Jagerbomb myself) bc of this thread; if you still happen to be drinking. Miss ya babe and sorry I wasnt feeling well the other day n couldnt see you but I'm better now xoxox
Wow . . . Pro you went head long off that cliff. Be very careful of the words you use unless you are purposefully trying to incite further drama.
I dont think he meant it literally, more in a metaphorical/emotional sense. Lets just all calm down here and quite attacking each other. Wow forums are stressful, this is why I went for my clinical psych doctorate and changed my mind on the whole mediation thing
So you and Allison both felt comfortable and coerced in fear of a bad review at the same time? Again you're giving conflicting statements.
My post was not directed at you or Allison. No he said it the way he meant it. To associate rape with getting photographed, clothed I might add, is out there.
We never felt "comfortable" but we decided it was best to go thru with it to not stir shit up. I posted this thread for girls to warn them because I was caught off gaurd completely, and instead I get bashed and bashed by you people who (ur from birmingham, why bash me in dallas?) twisting my words. Read the whole statement. It seems it is okay on this site to take advantage of providers to the fullest but those to defend them get attacked. This is ridiculous and completely off topic and I'm in shock that it hasn't been shut down yet.
My post was not directed at you or Allison. No he said it the way he meant it. To associate rape with getting photographed, clothed I might add, is out there. Originally Posted by pyramider
I know it wasn't directed at me babe, thats just what I got from it so I was trying to let people know what he probably meant. You could analogize the two if you wanted. And people if you don't know that word or what it means PLEASE dont respond.
My post was not directed at you or Allison. No he said it the way he meant it. To associate rape with getting photographed, clothed I might add, is out there. Originally Posted by pyramider

pyramider, I am equating rape to FORCING A GIRL TO DO SOMETHING SHE DOESN'T WANT TO DO WITH A GUY. And then he posts the pics (Gee, they sure look like they're having fun, don't they) on the internet, knowing full well the girls didn't want that, either...you have your definition of it, I have MINE.
Were our faces showing? I did my best to cover Allison's face with her hair and my own but us looking like we weren't having fun kind of means u can see our faces which we both blur. We both have family in the area and don't want to be outed. Which is why I suggested we borrow the shirt and take our own pics with a professional camera and I email them to him once they are pixelated. We tried to be accommodating and would've been fully comfortable with that but he said no way. dunno why... a pic is a pic and he still has his tshirt in it...
pyramider, I am equating rape to FORCING A GIRL TO DO SOMETHING SHE DOESN'T WANT TO DO WITH A GUY. And then he posts the pics (Gee, they sure look like they're having fun, don't they) on the internet, knowing full well the girls didn't want that, either...you have your definition of it, I have MINE. Originally Posted by Prolongus

Did no one screen the fucktard? The info of his tours are widely viewed in open forum. Gee I do not know if they were having fun . . . Their faces were covered, which is not unusual. All anyone has to say is no and move on.

She was "forced?" With what? A bad review? Who the hell cares about a stupid review? How bad could the review have been? I saw the lady and had a good time but she ruined the adventure by not wearing a my tshirt and letting me pop a couple of pics? That would be a bad review? Please . . . some common sense should come into play somewhere . . .

I do not know any of the parties in this drama. But the original post does not seem to hold much water. The piling on infuriates me, be it female or male. Re-read the story and wait for SL's response before casting judgement.
Mods, Why do you refuse to close this thread, I have asked 6 times in 90mins I would guess and have gotten no results. Usually this is NEVER the case, and you mods say that all the time, report to mod, report to mod, we are quick! This is COMPLETELY off subject and anyone with anything positive to say gets bashed while I get told by those who have never run an agency how to do things when I've been doing this for years.
As a person who runs a agency you have handled this all wrong. At anytime you do not feel comfortable the session for yourself or one of the girls, it should not take place. If the session has started and you do not feel comfortable anymore then it should have ended. This is basic provider 101 stuff I'm talking about.

I'm also wondering what me being from Birmingham as to do with anything. I have been to Dallas countless times for work and pleasure. All you have done is make sure that some hobbyist that come to the area will not be calling your agency. I'm pretty sure you should have thought this out a little more before going on your rant.
pramydier- who cares about a bad review? -those of us who base our income on it. 1 bad review equals 20 good reviews. I see the results of it time and time again. He was screened, I am on the phone with Gia right now and she contacted 3 of the girls he recently reviewed and got references from. So yes, I think screening was sufficient. Asking guys for more than that runs them off 95 percent of the time.
It's assholes like SL that push valued Providers out of the business. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Its assholes like SL that get what he wants at discounted prices.

Nice guys pay full price.
As a person who runs a agency you have handled this all wrong. At anytime you do not feel comfortable the session for yourself or one of the girls, it should not take place. If the session has started and you do not feel comfortable anymore then it should have ended. This is basic provider 101 stuff I'm talking about.

I'm also wondering what me being from Birmingham as to do with anything. I have been to Dallas countless times for work and pleasure. All you have done is make sure that some hobbyist that come to the area will not be calling your agency. I'm pretty sure you should have thought this out a little more before going on your rant. Originally Posted by ilikepie
provider 101? Are you a provider hun? have you run an agency for years? have you seen how newbie providers who are cute as hell can be destroyed by one asshole. I dont think so because you've never been on the other side of this business. So don't pretend to be a consultant when you have no clue what you are talking about.