Who are your "ledgends"...

Using the definition of "somebody famous and admired for a skill or talent" Tara Evens has to be at or near the top of the list among current ladies. Her self promotion skills are indeed Legendary. And I respect that. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Well thank you.
I've visited with a few ladies that I considered 'legends' because of their reputations, longevity, and so on...

Rebecca of Dallas
Sexy Ass Devyn
Kinky Little Nikki
Madison May
Reese Foster
Berkleigh
Went to one their concerts in the 70's. Some girl behind me asks:
"Which one is Led?" Originally Posted by Prolongus
Along the same lines...

Which one is Floyd and which one is Pink?
Spikebaby tops my list. Simply put, she's just a great person. Very happy I met her.

Reese Foster and Myra Martini are two that I'd like to meet but haven't had the time yet. Hoping that will change soon.
I must admit that mtabsw hit the nail on the head with his commentary naming Reese and WindowDance (Fleur), but I have to add Spikebaby (Jenna), Sophia Dane, and ZenDragon.

SAS
I must admit that mtabsw hit the nail on the head with his commentary naming Reese and WindowDance (Fleur), but I have to add Spikebaby (Jenna), Sophia Dane, and ZenDragon.

SAS Originally Posted by SASpurfan
Awe well, thank you! That's very sweet of you.

SAS Originally Posted by SASpurfan
SAS - if I had your bankroll my list might be longer. I take payPal for those interested in my thoughts on their favorites.
Even though she doesn't often get into Dallas, the Lovely Vivian Knights has to be included in any conversation about "legends". While she generally travels the trails of East Texas over to S'port, she is near to Dallas and is becoming well known and respected in West Texas as well.
Nicole Preston a Legend in my book
thank-you Dallas Rain...
thank-you Ranchguy2010...
thank-you skooter...
i am flattered to be mentioned...
as there are so many lovely ladies...
  • MojoR
  • 04-25-2013, 09:38 PM
I just had a look, Legend is defined as a person or thing that inspires legends or a body of such stories that inspires legends. So, even though I've only been in Dallas less than a year I would say that the following ladies are Legends to me:

Aprill - her BJ expertise inspire stories and legends as does her shoe collection and she is just damn fun to spend time with

Naughty Piper - OMG she is amazing. If you let her she will rock you all the way to the foundations of your soul.

And just from what I see and read on the boards - two legendary classy ladies who I've not yet seen, but are on my radar.

Sophia Dane (Just her legs should earn legend status)
Tara Evans (One fit sexy lady)
I've never met her, but Lindsay Lee sure looks like a legend. She's the one I might call to indulge my fantasy of having my dick sucked by Lisa Douglas or Carol Brady.
MarieLynnofDFW could host a clinic on how to be a legend. 100% on time 100%gfe and no
Bullshit guarantee. No drama and hands down best in class. Haven't met another one as
Professional to date.
Sweet Caitie Mae & XO Sadie
Also Madison May before her implants.
  • OFF
  • 04-27-2013, 02:29 PM
I would definitely second Cindy of FW ...

and Tara ...

I am a little surprised that Myra (Gia Stevens) hasn't appeared on the list.

OFF :-)