Best Breasts

Omahan

Thanks for the trip down to memory lane. I had a crush on that beautiful and wholesome Annette, too. So our age is showing........we both obviously like beautiful young girls who bless us with their services and whatever else. I'll always love Dayana Rivas from Colombia, 34D naturals and in my years of the hobby, hers is the best.
N2
Mine got bigger!

Be honest do they look like implants? EVERYONE keeps askin if they are.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 29199_1198635544554_1788501712_369589_1752450_n.jpg (20.8 KB, 868 views)
Mine got bigger!

Be honest do they look like implants? EVERYONE keeps askin if they are. Originally Posted by StarKnighte
Not sure. The photo is fuzzy. And your top is still on.

You know ... the right video could clear this up completely.
Mine got bigger!

Be honest do they look like implants? EVERYONE keeps askin if they are. Originally Posted by StarKnighte
Need a better view to make that call.
Can you see them any better in these!? =]
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_1519thumb.jpg (113.1 KB, 805 views) File Type: jpg IMG_1479thumb.jpg (83.4 KB, 807 views)
Oh yeah..just made me bigger too!
Wow nice pics and they look natural to me but of course a hands on exam is the only way to tell for sure.
Wow nice pics and they look natural to me but of course a hands on exam is the only way to tell for sure. Originally Posted by oenghus
Same here, a second opinion just to be sure!
Ms. Madison has great man-mades, though I'm more a fan of the natural variety. Sparkle has (had?) an awesome set of naturals, BTW-- about as close to perfect as can be!

Jade. Doesn't matter to me, real or natural, I'm a bigger the better kinda guy. I like 'em way down the alphabet on cup size. Originally Posted by kcpumper
Charisma. That woman has some whoppers!
  • Bbell
  • 06-21-2010, 07:22 PM
i can vouch for star's, they are perfect
Well I am kind of partial to My Breast. I have perky DD'S WITH nIPPLES THAT STICK out. But I have seen stars Breasts a few times and they are Quite Nice.
Well I am kind of partial to My Breast. I have perky DD'S WITH nIPPLES THAT STICK out. But I have seen stars Breasts a few times and they are Quite Nice. Originally Posted by Andrea Davis
I love it when the nipples stick out!!!
star me being the gent I am I will take one for the team & examin them for you. And davis I will do a nipple check for you just to make sure they are sticking out in perfect harmony
Here Is a Pic Of them.
Andrea's has HD nipples