KKK Grand Dragon endorses candidate for US President

If Trump actually disavowed Duke the day before he pretended not to know who Trump was when asked "the question," that's even worse because it makes the lie that he didn't know about him or about white supremacy even worse and more blatant.

No matter when he disavowed it, it was a softball question that he botched because he was, rightfully, afraid of pissing off part of his base. Originally Posted by eatfibo

interesting point. What really is Trump's "base"? well it ain't a bunch of Bubba rednecks or klansmen. that's what the libtard left wants you to think. and it looks like you fell for it.

https://news.yahoo.com/who-s-really-...DBHNlYwNzcg--#

the truth is that Trump is drawing support from a wide section of votes, men and women. old, young, from the south to the west coast. some are even college educated. image that.

while it's over a month away, the polls now show Trump with huge lead in California .. California. say that one more time.. California, land of the libtard, is swinging massively toward Trump.
Cruz might as well not even bother. You realize that depending on other primaries, Trump stands a good chance to go into California, win it and lock up the nomination.

what's the RNC going to do then eh? if he gets the required number before they hit the floor at the convention, how are they going to steal the nomination? HOW??
if the RNC tries to prevent Trump as the nominee if he already has the 1,237 he needs, they are committing political suicide.
interesting point. What really is Trump's "base"? well it ain't a bunch of Bubba rednecks or klansmen. that's what the libtard left wants you to think. and it looks like you fell for it.

https://news.yahoo.com/who-s-really-...DBHNlYwNzcg--#

the truth is that Trump is drawing support from a wide section of votes, men and women. old, young, from the south to the west coast. some are even college educated. image that. LMAO!

while it's over a month away, the polls now show Trump with huge lead in California .. California. say that one more time.. California, land of the libtard, is swinging massively toward Trump. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Are you saying that California democrats are also swinging massively toward Trump?

That's what it looks like you said.

Might want to provide a little backup for your claim.

I don't think there's a single scenario by which Trump gets close to winning California.

But I'm anxious to see the evidence backing up your claim.
Are you saying that California democrats are also swinging massively toward Trump?

I don't think there's a single scenario by which Trump gets close to winning California.

But I'm anxious to see the evidence backing up your claim. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
no you fucking idiot! this is a Republican primary dumbass. the libtard comment i see is clearly confusing to a dim bulb like you, if you had a brain you know that means in California, heavily democrat, the Republicans are leaning massively toward Trump. in a state overrun by illegals, what does that tell a dim bulb like you? anything come to mind?
no you fucking idiot! this is a Republican primary dumbass. the libtard comment i see is clearly confusing to a dim bulb like you, if you had a brain you know that means in California, heavily democrat, the Republicans are leaning massively toward Trump. in a state overrun by illegals, what does that tell a dim bulb like you? anything come to mind? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Well then SAY what you MEAN, idiot.

You most certainly were crowing about Trump getting massive support in the land of the "libwhateveryoucallit," as if that was something telling about this abortion of a GOP campaign.

Overrun by illegals? Is that supposed to emphasize Trump's support among white California rednecks who do their own lawn? But what about Hollywood values?

Clear your mind and express yourself clearly and accurately before attacking. If you can't take it, asshole, don't dish it out.

Well then SAY what you MEAN, idiot.

You most certainly were crowing about Trump getting massive support in the land of the "libwhateveryoucallit," as if that was something telling about this abortion of a GOP campaign.

Overrun by illegals? Is that supposed to emphasize Trump's support among white California rednecks who do their own lawn? But what about Hollywood values?

Clear your mind and express yourself clearly and accurately before attacking. If you can't take it, asshole, don't dish it out.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
do i have to post down to your level of stupid .. just for you? go read a textbook you might learn something

this of course, serves as a "textbook" to you, boy.
  • DSK
  • 03-25-2016, 04:13 PM

But I'm anxious to see the evidence backing up your claim. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
By your response, and your obvious ignorance of the truth, it's evident you still have your head in the lib-retard echo chamber, Asswipe; because, there's no "IF" to it. Trump DID disavow Duke on multiple previous occasions, and Trump was probably getting damned sick and tired of lib-retard journalist asking the same inane questions -- on a subject already publicly addressed -- over and over and over, Asswipe.
By your response, and your obvious ignorance of the truth, it's evident you still have your head in the lib-retard echo chamber, Asswipe; because, there's no "IF" to it. Trump DID disavow Duke on multiple previous occasions, and Trump was probably getting damned sick and tired of lib-retard journalist asking the same inane questions -- on a subject already publicly addressed -- over and over and over, Asswipe. Originally Posted by DSK
What the fuck does that have to do with this discussion?

Is this another JL multiculturalism rant?
Jews--------No he pissed them off.
Muslims ----------No he pissed them off.
Blacks-----------No he pissed them off.
Women------------No he pissed them off.
Latinos ------------No he pissed them off.
Retards-----------Yes.
  • DSK
  • 03-25-2016, 09:41 PM
What the fuck does that have to do with this discussion?

Is this another multiculturalism rant? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You realize the minorities consider you to be white, don't you?

When they come to get revenge, I hope they get you.
Naw man, white folks sure didn't consider us white back in the 50s and 60s.

But what would you know about that? You were baking bagels in Brooklyn back then to work your way through law school, JL.

I'm good. i carry one of these. It's been in my wallet longer than that antique rubber has been in yours.

But what would you know about that? You were baking bagels in Brooklyn back then to work your way through law school, JL.

I'm good. i carry one of these. It's been in my wallet longer than that antique rubber has been in yours.

WEAK SAUCE...

you are a turd and that's NOT honorary you old turd. now take your meds and go to sleep old turd.
Of course the country is becoming more divided every day. The Establishment WANTS it that way! It makes it easier to control the dumb masses. Our enemy is not each other. It's the mega rich power structure that OWNS America. If we could get beyond the phony divisions, we could take the country back.
Of course the country is becoming more divided every day. The Establishment WANTS it that way! It makes it easier to control the dumb masses. Our enemy is not each other. It's the mega rich power structure that OWNS America. If we could get beyond the phony divisions, we could take the country back. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
yep. they are. Fed Reserve. owners of America, Rothschild. owners of the World. kill them all. now that's a revolution.
yep. they are. Fed Reserve. owners of America, Rothschild. owners of the World. kill them all. now that's a revolution. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Our own fucking party and the demonrats...