My Morning appt

.......the provider is not entitled to a hobbyists handle as long as he fulfills his obligations in the screening process........if he is less than impressed at her skills, that is ymmv..........at least we know the BP guys don't get the good bj......they get the mediocre one........which is better than the lousy one........which is better than nothing. Originally Posted by dearhunter
+1.. and also infers that your level of service will depend on how well or how respected your review could be.

I'd fix that for ya ... but I dont know which one the face palm is Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

It's not in the emoticons.. it only exists in our heads.
So let me understand something ..you have someone on the PHONE...and you would take the word of the complete stranger if they told you they are "so-and-so" on the board.....really?

For all the new ladies "DONT EVER TAKE THE WORD OF ANY CLIENT ON THE PHONE!! HAVE THEM PM YOU THROUGH ECCIES TO VERIFY THAT THEY ARE WHO THEY SAY THEY ARE!!!!!.....

This is exactly how ladies get robbed...beat-up and raped...solely basing there screening on the word of a STRANGER!!!! Originally Posted by allofamber
A very smart woman here.....
nice try, you are just looking for brownie points...intentional pun.