Signature lines....

no I was now told it was ok....that was an old mod who previously told me the other....but my main concern was if sig lines even work
no I was now told it was ok....that was an old mod who previously told me the other....but my main concern was if sig lines even work Originally Posted by DallasRain
Of course they do, once we stop looking at your ass

IB
  • anita
  • 08-17-2015, 10:16 PM
Dallas, I know for sure some guys don't read it lol. They probably just look at pictures and rates. My website is right there, yet some guys come see me and I either realize they never checked out my website or they admit it themselves.
I think for a signature line to be read (effective), it should be succinct. I skip over long rambling signatures and I suspect others do as well. Also, the signature should have actionable information. While some verse may give a clue as to your personality, I feel they do not belong in a signature. However, based on the number of signatures with some type of verse, my opinion may be in the minority.
She's not listing Acronyms, Services, or Rates, and your link isn't a competing site is it?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=12629 Originally Posted by skbinks
Very informative and actually factual. Thank you!
Sometimes I like it slow & sensual...but other times I want to be bent over and banged like a screen door in a hurricane!!

Maybe my favorite signature line yet. Atta Girl Dallas
Sometimes I like it slow & sensual...but other times I want to be bent over and banged like a screen door in a hurricane!!

Maybe my favorite signature line yet. Atta Girl Dallas Originally Posted by okiegirllover
thanks lol
Attached Images File Type: jpg 11141328_639257559542541_8223335782633325453_n.jpg (19.6 KB, 95 views)
Of course they do, once we stop looking at your ass

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly

I wonder if it's either nervousness or haste, or if not that, utter disregard why gents don't read the information that providers have readily available in their showcase, signature, and website.

It creates unnecessary hassle for all involved, and defeats the purpose of providers putting in the effort to write out all that information. I do appreciate when it's clear that someone has taken the time to regard the information I've written before they contact me.
How do you change your signature
Look to left and click on User CP and then edit signature.

Very informative thread!
Yes I do. Keep it simple and readable.
Not uncommon for me to get asked where I am even when it's in bright f*ckin' red lol.