Why Tatoo's?

I can vouch for Valerie! I ENJOYED riding her sweet butterfly VERY MUCH!!

I have 11 tattoos, each is placed in a spot where if I'm wearing clothes out & about, you wouldn't be able to see them, each of mine has a story, and a very significant reason why I got it where they are on my body. It's my art that I want to show off(: Most of the time, I'm naked so, everybody can enjoy my Butterfly(: Originally Posted by Sweet Sexy Valerie
Thank you 8701. Body Art used to turn me off....but Aprill and Olivia taught me how to turn a blind eye to the body art and just enjoy the lovely woman who I'm with. Can body art get a little too outlandish for my taste? Probably...but eventually I think I learn to look past it and enjoy the woman I'm with.

PlanoJ I agree with you entirely on your comments. That said, these two ladies are the exception to the rule in my opinion as for tattoos...Aprill and Olivia...are just great in general as people..
But, I prefer little to NO ink....of course its their body and yet a legit question by the OP. I think the ladies with no tats have set themselves part from the rest for sure. I will gladly pay the premium! Originally Posted by 8701
  • 12-04-2014, 02:49 PM
[QUOTE=planojim;1056102654]I can vouch for Valerie! I ENJOYED riding her sweet butterfly VERY MUCH!!

Sweet Valerie is pretty amazing as well! Her tats also look very delicious on her!!! She is overall a sweet lovely lady...
Agreed 8701! Valerie is a DELICIOUS young lady for sure!

[QUOTE=8701;1056102688]

Sweet Valerie is pretty amazing as well! Her tats also look very delicious on her!!! She is overall a sweet lovely lady... Originally Posted by planojim
1. Because we want to.
2. Because we can.
3. Because we like them.
4. Because we obviously do not care if some people don't appreciate them, there are just as many people that do.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

If a little or a lot of ink influences your opinion of someones beauty, in a negative way, you have the choice to move on to the next lady.

Choices are a great thing!
You tell them Reese!!!

1. Because we want to.
2. Because we can.
3. Because we like them.
4. Because we obviously do not care if some people don't appreciate them, there are just as many people that do.

If a little or a lot of ink influences your opinion of someones beauty, in a negative way, you have the choice to move on to the next lady.

Choices are a great thing! Originally Posted by Reese Foster

Thank you 8701. Body Art used to turn me off....but Aprill and Olivia taught me how to turn a blind eye to the body art and just enjoy the lovely woman who I'm with. Can body art get a little too outlandish for my taste? Probably...but eventually I think I learn to look past it and enjoy the woman I'm with. Originally Posted by planojim
Thank you, PlanoJim!! My Butterfly is pretty perfect to me(: She loves to take flight(:
[QUOTE=8701;1056102688]

Sweet Valerie is pretty amazing as well! Her tats also look very delicious on her!!! She is overall a sweet lovely lady... Originally Posted by planojim
Thanks love...I try to be nothing but AMAZING(:
I'll answer.

In my case, as elder stateswoman as I tend to be now, I was once a rebellious kid. My tattoo is essentially my "I'm 18 and you aren't the boss of me!!!" statement.

I only have one-- and I disliked the experience and would likely not get another one. Mine was youthful folly. Other ladies have some deep personal attachment to each tattoo-- still others get "addicted" because yes.. for some it is an addiction.

There are many varied reasons for it. Some as silly as my reason, and others very deep and personal. You aren't likely to get many legitimate answers because body art in general tends to be a very personal choice. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Thanks for taking the question seriously and giving an honest effort at a reply.
  • 12-04-2014, 10:25 PM
1. Because we want to.
2. Because we can.
3. Because we like them.

Choices are a great thing! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Reese,

Clearly you are in a class of your own! Beautiful, intelligent, and charming! Tats no more define a person, no more than ones color does.....
I was only speaking from my personal very limited point of view.....We all most admit some tats are classier than others tho,aye????
Reese,

Clearly you are in a class of your own! Beautiful, intelligent, and charming! Tats no more define a person, no more than ones color does.....
I was only speaking from my personal very limited point of view.....We all most admit some tats are classier than others tho,aye???? Originally Posted by 8701
Thank you. :lick lips:

I am sure there are many tattoos that are considered less classy than others, but again, Classy to you, may be different than classy to someone else. That is why questions like this always get the response they do. There are so many different opinions on the matter.
It's funny to me how defensive people get about tattoos. It's almost like there's a little part of them deep down that knows there's nothing classy about getting tattoos, it's too trendy to be cool, dangerous or rebellious, and as the body changes with age or pregnancy it can look really, really stupid.

But to answer the OP - people get tattooed because they think it looks cool. Simple as that. Other people may snicker at the tramp stamp on the muffin top or the d-bag arm band, but you paid the money, you took the pain, you live with it until laser removal is cheap, painless and works perfectly without scarring! Personally I don't care if someone is tattooed, and in the hobby world that's the last thing I'm thinking about, but in the RW I think it's a lot more unique and cool to not be tattooed.
This is about as beat to death as NBA policies and as such (they both) should be retired, permanently!
This is about as beat to death as NBA policies and as such (they both) should be retired, permanently! Originally Posted by Bob the Nailer
I couldn't agree with anyone more!
I like Kendall's tattoos...js

...i also like her ass and her clit, but that would be off topic.
  • Gbfsl
  • 12-05-2014, 04:44 PM
I like Kendall's tattoos...js

...i also like her ass and her clit, but that would be off topic. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
but a much more interesting topic for sure!