Felonious, narcissistic, piece of shit traitor trump hasn't even visited or called any of the victims of the July 13 "assassination attempt"

... Your fear. ... It's delicious! ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Big Daddy Joe
What fear would that be?
Thos bone head couldn't even elicit a sympathy bump in the polls as most political figures doa after such an incident, that tells me that the normal people as in "not his base" are fucking tired of seeing this fat orange piece of shit in front of them!
What that turd loses he'll end up in jail as he should!
This moron Dosent seem to understand that he has to expand his base, not threaten the people that might do that with dictatorship and a stripping of their rights!
As I said earlier he has already pissed off the women of this country!
That's probably enough to fuck him right there!
People are also waking up to the fact that we are now voting for an administration not an individual! [/QUOTE]

... THAT Fear --- it's DELICIOUS!

... Trump is gonna WIN! ... I know that, you know that,
and so do the familys that Trump called to offour condolences!

#### Salty
I have not seen any verified reports of trumpf contacting the victims or their families. Maybe he or someone did speak to some for a minute.
But he is using them for sure.
Trump walks over to Corey Comperatore’s Firefighter Uniform and gives it a Kiss

https://rumble.com/v57ivz8-trump-wal...es-it-a-k.html

https://t.me/realKarliBonne/255909

He spoke to all the families involved in the shooting. His campaign has raised 7.5 million as of tonight
Payoffs for the victims sacrifices.
That uniform was a disgusting prop for trumpf. He doesn't care about those victims.
What fear would that be?
Thos bone head couldn't even elicit a sympathy bump in the polls as most political figures doa after such an incident, that tells me that the normal people as in "not his base" are fucking tired of seeing this fat orange piece of shit in front of them!
What that turd loses he'll end up in jail as he should!
This moron Dosent seem to understand that he has to expand his base, not threaten the people that might do that with dictatorship and a stripping of their rights!
As I said earlier he has already pissed off the women of this country!
That's probably enough to fuck him right there!
People are also waking up to the fact that we are now voting for an
administration not an individual!
Originally Posted by Salty Again

... THAT Fear --- it's DELICIOUS!

... Trump is gonna WIN! ... I know that, you know that,
and so do the familys that Trump called to offour condolences!

I know nothing of the sort but when you post this sort of shit it seems that your not too sure of your proclamation!
You know I speak the truth, and trump and his campaign is based on lies told by a liar and repeated by other liars!
I'm sure the American people have a pretty good handle on that shitbird and his shitbird followers by now. Especially with the corrupt Maga SCOTUS being laid bare for all the world to see!
Thomas and Alito should be in
jail!
Yep you don't sound too confident. you actually sound a bit fearful and perhaps a bit frantic, good for you!
Because that means your paying attention and you see what the rest of us see!
Once again good for you!

#### Salty[/QUOTE]
Trump walks over to Corey Comperatore’s Firefighter Uniform and gives it a Kiss

https://rumble.com/v57ivz8-trump-wal...es-it-a-k.html

https://t.me/realKarliBonne/255909

He spoke to all the families involved in the shooting. His campaign has raised 7.5 million as of tonight Originally Posted by bambino
Fake uniform. His last name was spelled wrong. I'm surprised these retards spelled "Buffalo" right.

You know, if you're gonna use one of your dead supporters as a brazen political prop, you should probably at least spell his fucking name right. Just another example of trump being an absolute moron who has no shame. Just like his voters.
Fake uniform. His last name was spelled wrong. I'm surprised these retards spelled "Buffalo" right.

You know, if you're gonna use one of your dead supporters as a brazen political prop, you should probably at least spell his fucking name right. Just another example of trump being an absolute moron who has no shame. Just like his voters. Originally Posted by tommy156
Wrong again. That was his gear sent from the Fire Department. Your thread is a lie. Period.
Wrong again. That was his gear sent from the Fire Department. Your thread is a lie. Period. Originally Posted by bambino
Yes, his own department spelled his name wrong. It's adorable that you believe that.
Wrong again. That was his gear sent from the Fire Department. Your thread is a lie. Period. Originally Posted by bambino
Point is bam trumpf using it as a prop was wrong and disingenuous.
Actually disgusting to use him like that.
Yes, his own department spelled his name wrong. It's adorable that you believe that. Originally Posted by tommy156
... STILL waiting on your apology.

#### Salty
Yes, his own department spelled his name wrong. It's adorable that you believe that. Originally Posted by tommy156
... YES - the fellow's uniform HAD the mis-spelling of
his name on it... It was a joke there at the Firehouse.
And the fellow DIDN'T CARE that his name was mis-spelled.

... That WAS his equipment on stage there.
Just as Bambino has mentioned.

... You might wanna look-about elsewhere for yer news
and information - because the "facts" you've been
bringing us are somehow constantly WRONG.

#### Salty
Fake uniform. Fake explanation for misspelled name. And some of you believe it. Lol.

By the way, dude's not even in the ground yet, and trump is using him as a shameless political prop. It's sickening.
Fake uniform. Fake explanation for misspelled name. And some of you believe it. Lol.

By the way, dude's not even in the ground yet, and trump is using him as a shameless political prop. It's sickening. Originally Posted by tommy156
Jesus tap dancing Christ Tommy. You should do a two minute google search before you pound your keyboard with lies and bullshit.

https://triblive.com/local/valley-ne...ed-before-rnc/

The next time you’re right about anything will be the first time.