Before I hobbied.....

Hmmm. You might want to let all those women know you have bugs in your ass. LMAO

Sounds like good times man!
lol TFF HJoe!!!!

it sounded a little better than saying it depends on the itch between my legs, huh?

lmfao
  • Dad
  • 05-29-2011, 11:29 AM
HJ, I don't travel to Asia for sight seeing anymore!
  • Skipp
  • 05-29-2011, 12:10 PM
I agree with Houston Joe that a lot of the passion and excitement and interest is in the hunt. Getting something for "free" (even though it often costs a lot more than paid sex) is more exciting. Even on the fringes of the hobby--say, in the massage world--its better when you get along well enough with the woman to start getting the sex for free.

But I've never had the time or opportunity to meet through internet chat. Chat has been great in a few instances after I've already met somebody.
Before I started this hobby I banged a lot more ugly chicks.
Before I started this hobby I banged a lot more ugly chicks. Originally Posted by simpleton
LMMFAO
  • h2h
  • 05-31-2011, 10:07 AM
I don't think I can post those kinda details in this forum.
I'll have to figure out how to share the story. Maybe in
the men's lounge or something? Originally Posted by HoustonJoe
ML would be a better option or you could say your story here by putting that in the private tags.
ML would be a better option or you could say your story here by putting that in the private tags. Originally Posted by h2h
Long story short....I banged her silly
Divorced from a relatively sexless marriage. Not saying I wasn't interested in other women, but didn't want to cheat. Now that I am free, I am having fun!
You're a good man Mike....I shall live vicariously through you
Before hobbying? ....... Just masturbated . . . .
Before hobbying? ....... Just masturbated . . . . Originally Posted by pyramider
Doesn't count.....you still do that!
Houston Joe, you wouldn't happen to have a second handle of "MIETK" now would you?

Sorry Joe, your original post on this thread just reminded me of someone I know... so much so I just had to give him a flirtatious shout out... I'm just saying the braggadocious have their own sex appeal as it were. (Maybe that's why you got so much action.)

*A side note to my dear friends TG and BP, Dictionary.com prefers the word braggadocious to the word "braggadocia."
Well when I read it it came off no different than plenty of pussy conquests I hear other guys talk of that I hardly experienced in life.

As we speak there's a married chick that works in the building xcross the street that's gorgeous and friendly to me. I was imagining me doing her as I read your post but my reality is it won't go down like that. On the inside I'm good and respectful guy and at the end of the day the thought of a woman cheating on her husband with any man is downright depressing. So, little bits of that would show in my tone, actions, behaviors, etc..and from there I'd never fuck a hot married chick.

I hobby b/c it's an opportunity to live out dark fantasies that I keep on the inside while I continue to front during the day that I'm a normal well put together decent man. The sexy mixed chick at the mall that had my dick act like a beacon and never left my mind - if I hobby long enough, I can find one similarly attractive to her - pay her a donation and that fantasy is fulfilled.

Plus, I'm now conditioned to hobbying where fucking regular chicks is starting to get awkward and uncomfortable to me. Truth be told I'd rather pay some of these bitches I meet in real life to fuck and keep the shit under-wraps like the two of us don't know anything about each other unless it's fucking time.

Ok, as far as the question of what I did before hobbying? Living a seemingly pussy-less life. The only pussy I got was if I got lucky with a chick and got her to a point of seduction all alone in private. I had a lot of dry-humping and make out sessions which I'm not going to lie is very exciting but pretty rare.
Houston Joe, you wouldn't happen to have a second handle of "MIETK" now would you?

Sorry Joe, your original post on this thread just reminded me of someone I know... so much so I just had to give him a flirtatious shout out... I'm just saying the braggadocious have their own sex appeal as it were. (Maybe that's why you got so much action.)

*A side note to my dear friends TG and BP, Dictionary.com prefers the word braggadocious to the word "braggadocia."
Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna
Nope; I'm a one and only sweetie, sorry to disappoint.
I'm be no means braggadocious; I just am a very open, forward and flirty kinda guy. I guess I'm the kinda guy that women either LOVE or HATE.
I've been lucky in finding the ones that are attracted to it I suppose.
So..."How YOU doin'?!? *wink wink*"