Here's my issue.

I still get very nervous when meeting someone new. But if you do your research and stick to seeing established ladies, you should be ok. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
research is your friend. you can find out alot from provider post as well as the reviewers
research is your friend. you can find out alot from provider post as well as the reviewers Originally Posted by deuceswilld83
I disagree, the posting style of a member does not indicate the actual persona of an in person meeting.

IMO, as a newbie, get your feet wet with some established ladies who do not mind being a reference for you. Once you get a couple of good references, I would not initially go by reviews by hobbyists as you do not know what is the truth and what may be embellished or even flat out lies nor go by ads of providers since the vast majority of them use marketing ploys (lie) to bait business in the door.

Instead, use other research tools, your own judgement(s), ect. of what providers to see, then based on your experience with her, look at the past reviews of her and you will see a good indicator of which reviewer(s) to trust or not. Look at their reviews as somewhat of a guide to help you see providers in the future.