What to do with a lush?

• WTF
  • 02-22-2011, 04:12 PM
This is too funny WTF.. Haaa! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I'll have all you witch's on the floor....won't worry 'bout no Gawd Dang bar tab 'till we all are tapped out
I might be on the floor, but I doubt liquor will be the reason why...LOL!

I need to hit that before you turn 50...I don't see old dudes!!!
I don't see old dudes!!! Originally Posted by London Rayne
My preference..
  • WTF
  • 02-22-2011, 04:27 PM
I might be on the floor, but I doubt liquor will be the reason why...LOL! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Lickher is exactly why you'd be on the floor. My lick, your her.

I need to hit that before you turn 50...I don't see old dudes!!! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Damn right...we gotta hurry, I don't see old women!
Well I have 21 years before I turn 50...it's you who has the ticking clock biaatch.
  • WTF
  • 02-22-2011, 04:46 PM
Well I have 21 years before I turn 50...it's you who has the ticking clock biaatch. Originally Posted by London Rayne
It's those damn dog years that'll get you girls! 30 is a woman's 50

Be like peanut butter and chocolate....''you got your chocolate on my peanutbutter'' , '' you got your peanutbutter on my chocolate''...Yummy
Well I do like me some Peanut Butter...hmm. Make mine low carb.
A drink or two would be OK if she can handle them and shows up and does not reek of alcohol or show any effects of alcohol. If she came to me smelling of alcohol or seemingly drunk, I would turn her away. I would not meet a provider in that shape especially since I only occasionally drink and I would expect the same respect she should show me. Mutual respect and common courtesy are in order for both parties.

• WTF
  • 02-22-2011, 08:01 PM
Well I do like me some Peanut Butter...hmm. Make mine low carb. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Low carb it is baby....
Yea I hear sperm is really Atkins friendly.
I revealed you like those girlie drinks. Originally Posted by Ansley
You rang?
I let the lady lay down and go to sleep while I sat on the sofa and read, worked or watched TV. I am not gonna throw anyone out in bad shape. Got chewed out once as one the girl expected compensation for the duration spent. Also had another get messed up over dinner and literally threw up in the restaurant. I think she was sick too or had an allergic reaction as well. I just put a bunch of money down on the table and picked her up in a firemans hold and carried her out quietly....if there can be such a thing. I guess I am different...if they are with me, they are my responsibility and I will take care of them until they are lucid. Originally Posted by FatBastard
That's very compassionate and gentlemanly, I do the same - if someone's in a worse state than me I would tend to make sure they're OK before I leave. And anyone who's met me in this context will be sure to know I certainly enjoy a fine wine... Preceded by champagne... Followed by Sambucca!

Leah Ireland
It's refreshing to see the generosity and kindness so many of you have shown. Personally I don't drink before a date, partially because I also play in the darker side of sensuality. It's so important to be able to intuit and read my dance partner - I wouldn't want to chance that just to be a little more relaxed. Sharing a light drink while we're getting to know each other, however, is exquisite. I find that it makes my counterpart blush a little more easily - and making a man blush is one of my favorite things.

If a gentleman arrived three sheets to the wind, I'd see to it that he departed safely (and soon). It hasn't happened yet and I hope it never will. If he got a little carried away during our time together, I'd adjust my role to make sure he still had a good time (as long as he wasn't a danger to either of us, of course).

The one time I had to cancel on a gent was for a fever that came on quickly. He was perfectly understanding. Some experiences are best unshared!
[quote=Sabrina The one time I had to cancel on a gent was for a fever that came on quickly. He was perfectly understanding. Some experiences are best unshared![/quote]

Damn hot photo, Sabrina!
Damn hot photo, Sabrina! Originally Posted by ClairJordan
Yeah, it made me visit her website. Well done!