Craigslist--Adult no more

Great. One of the many reasons I always avoided CL was because I know a lot of guys in the military...if they are going to be hunting on BP now then I should say goodbye to me being able to post there.

I am in killeen/ft hood area alot of army boys look at cragislist, They find me on there so I keep a good volume of calls from there, will see what happens on my end here I have done great so far. Just sad where do the army guys go now to find a real provider.
Most of them don't know about eccie, p411, etc Originally Posted by Jennatexas23
CL being gone now is going to make it WAY WAY harder for me. But I guess we all knew it was coming eventually.
Kinda funny .... If they (the LE's ande bitchers) would look at it from a different viewpoint, they might reconsider lots of things. If there is SOOOO many prostitution ads, perhaps that's because THERE IS A MARKET FOR IT! They can't conceive that many, if not most of the posters are not being forced or trapped into the occupation. Like the military before and after the draft... Some just want to do it, some are forced, and some run away. Like the old car ad slogan... 1,000,000 French can't be wrong!!
Not that this is news to anyone by now, but there's coverage of BP on cnn discussing about traffic redirecting from CL.
Here's the new URL: http://www.newcraigslisterotics.com/

Not sure if the new site is data mining from other sites, or if the ladies are indeed posting to the new site... but I see the usual faces, and the usual song & dance happening on the new site.
interesting...

Craigslist has switched its "adult section" over to adultsearch.com I got a mesg from them today letting me know. Looks kinda like backpage. Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne

I got a text message stating the same thing...
  • TGF
  • 09-08-2010, 07:30 AM
For those visiting Canada, the much lamented Erotic Section of Craigslist is alive and well
BP is owned by the same company that owns the New York City alternative weekly, the Village Voice. CL has been higher profile until now so has caught most of the heat.

Not that the sex ads are going to disappear but taking them offline would seemingly benefit no one. Does it make the world a safer place and make things any easier for law enforcement? Does it reduce the incidence of sex trafficking? Protect providers? Nope. It just drives activities further underground.