Funny but true

Because it's fiction, that's why. Total fabrication.
Originally Posted by howdy_booty
The only fabrication here is you claiming to be a guy.

Don’t be so butt hurt just because I told your mom NO. I did it because I knew you would tag along since she said you still live with her. No hard feelings.
To all you guys who have or are thinking about allowing an asian girl move it, DON'T DO IT! I have one, and its all well and good for a short while, but then their heads spin and puke green soup. House goes from spotless to messy, they start to bitch and moan, go from industrious to flat out lazy, kitchen goes from spotless to messy. I could go on. They put on a short show and when then get comfortable and know they have you by the balls, you are fucked and not in a fun way. Best to rent them by the hour.
  • Owj
  • 04-16-2020, 12:11 PM
That sounds like women in general, not just Asians. Add in language and cultural differences and it can be a bumpy ride.
The only fabrication here is you claiming to be a guy.

Don’t be so butt hurt just because I told your mom NO. I did it because I knew you would tag along since she said you still live with her. No hard feelings. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Thanks for taking our feelings into consideration. Enjoy your fantasies!
To all you guys who have or are thinking about allowing an asian girl move it, DON'T DO IT! I have one, and its all well and good for a short while, but then their heads spin and puke green soup. House goes from spotless to messy, they start to bitch and moan, go from industrious to flat out lazy, kitchen goes from spotless to messy. I could go on. They put on a short show and when then get comfortable and know they have you by the balls, you are fucked and not in a fun way. Best to rent them by the hour. Originally Posted by BiggD6
Spot on accurate as fuck. One turned my house and back yard into a fucking Asian soup kitchen and junk yard. She was a pack rat and never tidy. Finally got rid of her and her cross dressing daughter/son/daughter/son (whatever it was) and learned my lesson. Former stripper who met me OTC. Asian fantasy wore off fast. Glad Howdy Booty’s mom finally got the hint and moved out.
BB I think you make a good point. Some of these women get by with a lot of shenanigans because they are extremely hot but every time you see a hot woman there’s a man out there that’s sick of her shit.

I can see know why mamason managed the place. These woman could not manage a box of rocks on their own.
What kind of esoteric race theories do people still have in 2020 where they truly believe in the fantasy of a servile geisha in their house just because the woman is Asian?

Spot on accurate as fuck. One turned my house and back yard into a fucking Asian soup kitchen and junk yard. She was a pack rat and never tidy. Finally got rid of her and her cross dressing daughter/son/daughter/son (whatever it was) and learned my lesson. Former stripper who met me OTC. Asian fantasy wore off fast. Glad Howdy Booty’s mom finally got the hint and moved out. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Say what you will about my 82-year old mother's tidiness, but she left because she said your small dick doesn't work anymore even with medical assistance and she needed a real man.
they make 2000$ a day, you pay them 2000$ a day ?? i would leave too. This thing is best by the hr only, when you are outside of that you are fucked
Star is the definitive "hot mess".
What kind of esoteric race theories do people still have in 2020 where they truly believe in the fantasy of a servile geisha in their house just because the woman is Asian?

Say what you will about my 82-year old mother's tidiness, but she left because she said your small dick doesn't work anymore even with medical assistance and she needed a real man. Originally Posted by howdy_booty
Love it! And here I thought my eight inches and wide girth were enough. Sorry to hear that. I guess the truth hurts. Your mom really is bovine. Udderly bovine, which would explain her massive vagina. Does her Medicare / Medicaid cover her veterinarian visits? I think she needs a hysterectomy.
Some of these women get by with a lot of shenanigans because they are extremely hot but every time you see a hot woman there’s a man out there that’s sick of her shit. Originally Posted by FunMonday
Rodman's Revelation.
Love it! And here I thought my eight inches and wide girth were enough. Sorry to hear that. I guess the truth hurts. Your mom really is bovine. Udderly bovine, which would explain her massive vagina. Does her Medicare / Medicaid cover her veterinarian visits? I think she needs a hysterectomy. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Stop telling other men about your made-up dick size, it's embarrassing.
Stop telling other men about your made-up dick size, it's embarrassing. Originally Posted by howdy_booty
What’s embarrassing is you starting shit with me on this thread and then trying to fight your way out of a gunfight with only a toothpick. And it’s probably more embarrassing for you that that toothpick is bigger than your nonexistent penis since we all know you have a clit.

Stop exposing your penis envy of me and all the other guys on this board. You’re pathetic, worthless and WEAK! You might as well go join 3dom with your anemic sideline jabs. You’re just like a little yappy dog... Go bark elsewhere.
What’s embarrassing is you starting shit with me on this thread and then trying to fight your way out of a gunfight with only a toothpick. And it’s probably more embarrassing for you that that toothpick is bigger than your nonexistent penis since we all know you have a clit.

Stop exposing your penis envy of me and all the other guys on this board. You’re pathetic, worthless and WEAK! You might as well go join 3dom with your anemic sideline jabs. You’re just like a little yappy dog... Go bark elsewhere. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
I am sorry for upsetting the king of the whore board and making him cry onto his keyboard about my penis. I truly apologize, everyone. Bragging about paying for pussy is the opposite of being pathetic, I know this now.

In the future, I will endeavor to fabricate relationships with exploited women who actually despise me. Thank you again for your patience as I make these changes in my life.
I am sorry for upsetting the king of the whore board and making him cry onto his keyboard about my penis. I truly apologize, everyone. Bragging about paying for pussy is the opposite of being pathetic, I know this now.

In the future, I will endeavor to fabricate relationships with exploited women who actually despise me. Thank you again for your patience as I make these changes in my life. Originally Posted by howdy_booty
You’re right! I did cry from laughing too hard when you claimed to have a penis. But I’m not typing on a keyboard. That shit is as outdated as your mom and your Quaker dress.

Would you consider Asa is an exploited woman? Would you consider the original Penny exploited? I can go on but it wouldn’t matter. You apparently think every woman is exploited. Making assumptions again just like you assuming I’m typing on a keyboard. Try keypad... Get with the times you dinosaur! The future isn’t looking to bright for you with your tiny brain and little clit you assume is a penis.

Wake the fuck up! Not everyone on this board has to fabricate shit like you. Especially me. You just like to start shit and try to bookend it with the last word. So keep replying with your shit talking. I will continue responding by putting you in your place you maggot.