The Democrat's Dilemma

I am sorry to hear about your father, Dali. My mother had Parkinson's the last ten years of her life. At first she would fall without warning. That resulted in hip replacements and knee surgeries. Then she would fall out of bed. That is pretty manageable but she was on coumadin like Hillary and it resulted in a lot of nasty bruising.

She didn't get the tremors until much later. By that time she was confined to a wheel chair and needed help getting in and out of bed and on the toilet. That was the last 5 years of her life. When I took her out the last year of year life I would have to pick her up to load her into the car like a coffee table her limbs were so stiff.

But I recognize the wide eyed stare Hillary has. It's Parkinson's. She's unfit to serve as President.

Bill has to know it. That is why he said she fell frequently and has a nurse assigned to her. Why doesn't someone just flat out ask Hillary, Bill or her top surrogates "Does Hillary has Parkinson's or some other type of neurological disorder?" Originally Posted by gnadfly
This is ridiculous.
This is ridiculous. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
DENIAL!