Biggest asshole ever

That is rude Jules. I would never have thought you to stoop to referring to SL as modtard material. You should really post some taint photos as penance.

With over 23,000 posts maybe you should sign up to be a moderator yourself Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Heh...
Sux but that's how it is in any industry. Some of my clients are assholes, my accountant's an asshole, my attorney is an asshole, my fucking SO is an asshole (cause she'd be mad if she knew I hobbied), my fucking kid is an asshole cause he gets nightmares when I'm trying to get some pussy. Fucking George Bush, Obama, the fucking IRS, fucking NFL network (Cause they only wanna talk about Johnny Football), fucking everyone's an asshole. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Rick James was an asshole when he slapped Charlie Murphy, and messed up Eddie's couch.

Rick James was an asshole when he slapped Charlie Murphy, and messed up Eddie's couch.

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
FUCK YO COUCH! LOL!
Well...I had to walk away for the weekend because it was that bad.

And yes, I do have his info now but I wanted to wait and clear my head before I did anything more. He treated me very badly and it was very upsetting at the time. In all my years of providing that was by far the worst ending and treatment I ever got from a hobbyist.

I was hurt and emotional.

It happens...
FUCK YO COUCH! LOL! Originally Posted by dongeykong

And yes, I do have his info now but I wanted to wait and clear my head before I did anything more. He treated me very badly and it was very upsetting at the time. In all my years of providing that was by far the worst ending and treatment I ever got from a hobbyist.

It happens... Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Sorry about your experiences Miss Hot Chick! Just know that we all go through BS , and it's okay to take some QT off for the sake of one's sanity
Thank Eva...I REALLY APPRECIATE the kind words.
Sorry you had to deal with that, hope I can meet you sometime and help you forget all about it
Are you going to post an alert? I, for one, would like to know who this huge asshole is and what he did to be labeled as such.
Are you going to post an alert? I, for one, would like to know who this huge asshole is and what he did to be labeled as such. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Me too. I want to know who is he as well.

...He treated me very badly and it was very upsetting at the time. In all my years of providing that was by far the worst ending and treatment I ever got from a hobbyist.

It happens... Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Kaylee - I've only met you non-BCD, and you seem like a top-drawer person and professional. I'm sorry you were hurt, but I'm really sure you had nothing to do with it, just wrong person, wrong time. Like you said - "it happens" - damn shame it had to hit you so hard.
Yeah...it was rough.

The ONLY reason I haven't posted an alert is, he did apologize.

He wasn't violent and I don't believe he is a danger to a provider but he did act like a total asshole at the end.

But since I'm a true believer of second chances, I accepted the apology and moved on.

Life happens and people make mistakes.
Being an asshole isn't alert worthy.

Yeah...it was rough.

The ONLY reason I haven't posted an alert is, he did apologize.

He wasn't violent and I don't believe he is a danger to a provider but he did act like a total asshole at the end.

But since I'm a true believer of second chances, I accepted the apology and moved on.

Life happens and people make mistakes. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Really! All that for nothing
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-28-2014, 06:38 PM
Totally seems like a fabricated "look at me".

I like ya Kaylee, and we have never really butted heads.. but c'mon girl...

If a guy is an ass to the degree it warrants some major exclamation, regardless if he apologized you should balls up and post more.