Beware Isabella Preslie not nice

Maybe she sensed something was "off" about you and decided to follow her gut. This post alone proves that you might not be the most stable guy to want to have a session with.

Just saying..... Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
...and, BINGO!

If I didn't know better... the OP was a plant by IP to get guys and girls to brag about her.

Best non-returned call ever...
Great marketing!
Albeit, accidental marketing... Originally Posted by TonyRomoWasHere
This is THE LAST provider that needs to drum up interest via negative threads about her attitude. I get it, you said, "If I didn't know better..." but that is kinda funny.

Yeah, I'll White Knight her. So?
Hmm, now I want to see her even more than before!
I don't think IP needs to "plant" a guy, so people will brag about her. Just read the comments on her reviews, nothing but positive. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
Honestly, theses co-ed posts are worth more than any ad or any review by a factor of 10. There's a reason certain providers seem to love it when their names get drug through the mud in here.
Honestly, theses co-ed posts are worth more than any ad or any review by a factor of 10. There's a reason certain providers seem to love it when their names get drug through the mud in here. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
I understand your premise here, but Isabella P does not strike me as one who spends much time in the mud, and I am going to be perhaps a little bold since I have never seen her and say she does not come across as a drama queen.
I understand your premise here, but Isabella P does not strike me as one who spends much time in the mud, and I am going to be perhaps a little bold since I have never seen her and say she does not come across as a drama queen. Originally Posted by tigercat
Never said she did and never said she was. But look at the Co-ed forum for the last 2 weeks and see if you can tell me that there are not several ladies intentionally fanning the flames because there are guys dumb enough to see them because of it.
The initial stage of provider burn out.
You are correct sir. Has been that way since the site opened. Just more of them now as its gotten a lot larger. But, your statement was confusing as its a thread about IP and you did not clarify who you were talking about. No hard, no foul. BTW, speaking of IP, did you notice who has NOT jumped into this thread? Good job girl. Classy as always.
Never said she did and never said she was. But look at the Co-ed forum for the last 2 weeks and see if you can tell me that there are not several ladies intentionally fanning the flames because there are guys dumb enough to see them because of it. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
You are correct sir. Has been that way since the site opened. Just more of them now as its gotten a lot larger. But, your statement was confusing as its a thread about IP and you did not clarify who you were talking about. No hard, no foul. BTW, speaking of IP, did you notice who has NOT jumped into this thread? Good job girl. Classy as always. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
She's handled it well. I've never seen her but our interactions have always been pleasant and professional. Of course some of her fans made sure it was handled. I think we both know that this thread probably got her a few appointments she wouldn't have had otherwise. There are just certain guys that are drawn to it.
Isabella not nice ? You are kidding I believe lol

You will change your mind as soon as you meet with her.
Im guessing that it was not her but the other "providers" who were handling her booking for her causing the issues.
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I don't know newbalance56 or Isabella, but I had contacted her for a reference around the same time. She is one of the better ones about giving references. She is always totally on top of that. This time she said she was having problems with another provider and couldn't get to her notes. Originally Posted by CassandraL'Amore
Those two posts ^^^ likely tell the story, and Cassandra's verifies the OP's account, so I see no reason for ANY negative commentary toward the OP (other than perhaps an overly dramatic title to the thread that would indicate a greater issue).

As for the OP, digest the above quoted posts and give Ms. Presley another shot in a bit. She'll have either ironed things out with her business associates or will be flying solo by then. There's no significant history of a problem either with Ms. Presley or her associates, so I'm sure you'll have a satisfactory resolution down the road. In the meantime, I thank you for this heads up just so the rest of us will not find ourselves in the middle of this little squabble. Some of us, believe it or not, prefer to be informed and your post assisted us in that regard.

Jus' sayin'....