Done with CBJ

I have never bothered with a CBJ girl no matter how good she looks. BBBJ is the most important part of the date. Without that I will just do it myself.
I have never bothered with a CBJ girl no matter how good she looks. BBBJ is the most important part of the date. Without that I will just do it myself. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
That would be talent and/or broken back - either way enjoy!
I agree... I prefer the taste of cock to latex.
That would be talent and/or broken back - either way enjoy! Originally Posted by canuckvic
LMAO I meant jackoff
As with most things, this is a matter of point of view.

Personally, a CBJ is a cop-out and does nothing for me. For me, a passionate French kiss is much more satisfying than a cbj.

However, I can understand that a provider who does not know the customer well would be wise to take precautions.

. . . Give them time to discover you're a healthy stud and they'll come around and it's even more delicious when she finally unleashes her DSL!
Some ladies can give good CBJ, real good CBJ ... real good CBJ.
I am a very clean person and I have also started manscaping for the ladies. Last night I got the most amazing BBBJCIMNQNS I personally dont care if they swallow or spit its up to the ladies there. In a scale of 1 to 10 a BBBJ would be a 10 and a CBJ would be a 2 maybe a 3 if she has some awsome skills. I personally 98% of the time can not pop with a cover on and there is no way in hell under any circumstances that I would ever consider BBFS with anyone civi or provider so that just leaves a BBBJ or BBHJ for me if I want to pop. I could be with the most sexy and hotest girl in the world and there will be no way she could make me pop with a CBJ. To me the comparison would be like if you washed your hands with a rubber glove on, Yes you can feel the water running on your hands but 90% of all the feeling is gone. This is why I personaly perfer a BBBJ, anything else and I might as well stay home and give myself a hj and save my money.
Its all about technique. Good technique equals good bj, with or without cover.
Nothing like the feeling of her sucking even harder when you cum. Nothing like the warm mixture of saliva and cum on your cock before she swallows it up. There isn't a CBJ on the planet that can match that feeling
Nothing like the feel of a hard Cock, pulsing in your mouth, throbbing as you suck it deeper and harder. Nothing like tasting the precum as it teasingly drips out. Nothing like feeling him tense as you know hes ready to explode deep in your throat. Then feeling his hot man juice in your mouth, on your tongue as you swallow it down. I agree trying to choke on a Cock that has a condom on it, dosent compare..............
I know the safety factors. I have heard all the arguements. I just can't go with it any more. I think the blowjob should be removed from the activities list if it's CBJ. There just is no comparison even if the provider is very good. A medium bbbj is better than a great CBJ. I'm not even talking cim or NQNS. Just your plain everyday up and down bj. I don't care if the provider is beautiful, has a great body and a reasonable rate. If she is cbj she is removed from my list from this day on. Anyone agree or disagree let the arguements begin. Originally Posted by burkalini
I hear ya me too!!!
LoL
JK I only do it by request dont care for the taste of latex
When getting a BJ, I prefer my DICK to get wet! Period. I have had some very good CBJs and have had maybe 3 providers that I've seen who are CBJ. I prefer BBBJ butt only with select/certain fems. My safety is my ultimate concern too!
I know this topic surfaces every couple of months. I agree with everyone else, my preference is BBBJ, but if I know in advance that the lady is CBJ only, it doesn't matter to me if she's a supermodel or not. If I want to see her, I will. CBJ is just a part of the experience (to me), not the MAIN EVENT!
Girls, do you ever get "condom" breath after CBJ? Serious question - just curious...
Girls, do you ever get "condom" breath after CBJ? Serious question - just curious... Originally Posted by BigOil
It seems to depend on the condom. I should pay more attention, but some do and some don't. I'm guessing it is a brand thing.