Have you ever wondered why your session was not as good as you expected.

Well there is that exception for WTF. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Oops. The thought of golf had not occured to me.
There is no reason to lock this thread. All have had their say and no one has been injured. A distasteful reference to handicapped people was met by appropriate response from the membership.
And my blind nephew who was in the special olympics. Originally Posted by China Doll
Son #3 was in the special Olympics many times. He's the greatest person I've ever met.
NO! I knew exactly why they were bad. One was at least 30lbs. heavier and 10 years older than advertised and last reviewed. I tried to make the best of it. I knew she had tats, however, the star tattoo around the vagina was a total turnoff. The other offered a GFE session, but once here said dfk and daty was not what she considered GFE.
I think human, sexual attraction is deeply rooted in our biology. Eons ago we were the most vulnerable species on the planet. Thank heaven we have big brains the drive our even bigger libidos or we would have never made it off the African savannahs.
The only bad session I have ever had was stricly due to the lady trying to break my dick. I was bruised and battered. And this was done by a lady in a legal brothel in NV.
Originally posted by pyramider:
"The only bad session I have ever had was stricly due to the lady trying to break my dick. I was bruised and battered. And this was done by a lady in a legal brothel in NV."

Oh my! I never thought about the lady being too rough! You poor thing.