Providers falling for a client

How many times has he had a conversation with himself on this board?
Can you image what's going on in his mom's basement? Originally Posted by R.M.
I'm guessing a lot of paper towels and hand lotion
“The Hobby” has spoken! Look out the window - pigs flying by…

Time to walk my dogs with my favorite lady. In Florida. Next to the nursing home. On the way to the BBQ joint. Originally Posted by Michael8219
Don't forget the job at Buc-ee's
For all my non melanated fans your fan club name is the pitsies/ for the others it's the pithive. Yes as previously spoken The Hobby is back. The Floyd Mayweather/ Kendrick Lamar vs Drake (I'm Kendrick) , the GOAT. For my fans I'm going to drop a banger( a review) every two weeks and one of them ladies is going to fall in love. Women are human beings. It's quite easy for them to fall in love, especially when they run across someone who treats them like I do. I even had one give me the keys to her house while on vacation to take care of her dog. Popular lady, so yes everything isn't as it seems in this strange game of ours. Stay tuned pitsies/pithive. Signed...The Hobby.
Of course she did you’re good a picking up dog shit , why not….
What's the over/under on how long he lasts?
That's why I quit hobbying. These chicks love em some wd.
What's the over/under on how long he lasts? Originally Posted by NordicJag
Why do you care so much Pitsie about me being banned. Curious point I've always wished the best about you. Yet every time we intersect women you curiously ask about me. They tell me. I find that puzzling in all honesty. Please elaborate. I've fucked more women banned and had more fall in love with me. Everyone loves a rebel. Why are you more infatuated with me than your dick in sessions with women who have fallen in love with me. In fact they say Pit why is Nordic J so infatuated with you and they be about to spill the beans on your ass and I stop them. I don't want to know anything about that dude ma'am. Let's talk about us
Of course she did you’re good a picking up dog shit , why not…. Originally Posted by Cendell M
God bless

Long. The mods don't have the guts to silence a known troll who is playing juvenile games on this site. No one person, especially one with social issues (on this site) is more important than the whole of the members of the Houston forums. They will make excuses and excuses, then when every is really tired of his bullshit, they will finally ban him.

What I want to see and what I want to respect is a moderator taking the bull by the horns and perma-banning this person right now, but it won't happen.

If proven wrong, I will gladly apologize to the moderators in the Houston co-ed forum. Until then, he goes to the ignore list.
  • R.M.
  • 05-04-2024, 07:00 PM
I'm guessing a lot of paper towels and hand lotion Originally Posted by Demolition
Please tell me there's no basket and a rope?
8 days
So, we know there are plenty of guys who have fallen in love with providers out there, but it got me wondering of how many providers have fallen for a client. Be it their looks, personality, size of their schlong or just overall session that left them wanting to see that guy again. Originally Posted by latinluvr465
I fell over a clients boots once BUT, I loved the Color and Material... We just laughed it off...

Happy Hobbying!