Allow me to Reintroduce Myself...My name is Pitroom!

The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site Originally Posted by Dr-epg

Please don't forget this one.

#17 - Multiple handles are not permitted, unless in certain circumstances are expressly approved by staff in advance on a case-by-case basis. Action will be taken in cases where staff finds multiple handles are being used for deceptive reasons, to carry out an agenda (promotion or trashing of another), or to return to the board following a previous suspension or ban.
Dear John. Let it go. The staff do their best and right now are very short handed. I know it can be frustrating. But nothing we can really do about it
  • R.M.
  • 05-05-2024, 07:47 AM
Ladies and gents last night was epic. Pitroom knows how to party. The Basement was amazing! I got real tipsy but kept my composure. Pitroom style baby. I was looking for someone from here to come out. Sort of like an informal meet and greet but alas no one showed. Oh well plenty of ladies at the table. Pitroom got lucky last night. Fun fact the owner has a private bathroom that's locked

Very nice bathroom. One of the groupies started rubbing on Pitrooms leg. The owner bodyguard slid me the key to the private bathroom. I went in there bent her over the sink. Then I tried to get cg went to sit on the toilet seat backing up. Little did I know it's a fancy toilet where the seat senses you coming towards it and raises up. I busted my ass on the seat but got it together for a great cg on a very expensive toilet. Bucket list item scratched off lol. Pitroom had a blast. I love you all. Lol Originally Posted by Pitroom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE
You really need some new material. Same “I am the victim here” shit over and over. Boring as fuck. Originally Posted by Bowser98
All the members here who get banned over and over always play the victim!
All but Win Dixie he's cool about it!

Wow I missed all this yesterday , I was packing all day for my vacation to Cancun Mexico starting tonight ..
Originally Posted by Pitroom
I'm curious Pit. Why did you reply to a Provider using Private tags?
All the members here who get banned over and over always play the victim!
All but Win Dixie he's cool about it! ... Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Winn's a reformed Bumble.
Honestly Pitroom aka The Hobby can't wrap his mind around why people want others banned. Infractions. Banning . Here. Makes no sense to me. I don't understand hate in any capacity. Which is why Pitroom is so loved by all providers. Because I'm genuinely amazing. Oh well. Life isn't fair. Guess I just have to live with it but still maintain that Pitroom awesomeness. Again I'm only here to help and Pitroom is a hobby encyclopedia. That's it. Signed.....The Hobby
Posting here now is like navigating a minefield. Because every thing I say that offends one person is a 5 pointer. Geez. But I will not be deterred by targeting because I honestly believe eccie and members need Pitroom. I know I love Pitroom. Pitroom just has to be careful
  • R.M.
  • 05-05-2024, 08:55 AM
Honestly Pitroom aka The Hobby can't wrap his mind around why people want others banned. Infractions. Banning . Here. Makes no sense to me. I don't understand hate in any capacity. Which is why Pitroom is so loved by all providers. Because I'm genuinely amazing. Oh well. Life isn't fair. Guess I just have to live with it but still maintain that Pitroom awesomeness. Again I'm only here to help and Pitroom is a hobby encyclopedia. That's it. Signed.....The Hobby Originally Posted by Pitroom
Ladies and gents last night was epic. Pitroom knows how to party. The Basement was amazing! I got real tipsy but kept my composure. Pitroom style baby. I was looking for someone from here to come out. Sort of like an informal meet and greet but alas no one showed. Oh well plenty of ladies at the table. Pitroom got lucky last night. Fun fact the owner has a private bathroom that's locked

Very nice bathroom. One of the groupies started rubbing on Pitrooms leg. The owner bodyguard slid me the key to the private bathroom. I went in there bent her over the sink. Then I tried to get cg went to sit on the toilet seat backing up. Little did I know it's a fancy toilet where the seat senses you coming towards it and raises up. I busted my ass on the seat but got it together for a great cg on a very expensive toilet. Bucket list item scratched off lol. Pitroom had a blast. I love you all. Lol Originally Posted by Pitroom
Bucket list was to fuck on a dirty toilet in a club bathroom, you have such high hopes it suites you well

^^ you’re on a roll girl
Please don't forget this one.

#17 - Multiple handles are not permitted, unless in certain circumstances are expressly approved by staff in advance on a case-by-case basis. Action will be taken in cases where staff finds multiple handles are being used for deceptive reasons, to carry out an agenda (promotion or trashing of another), or to return to the board following a previous suspension or ban. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Let’s let the mods moderate

Enjoys the threads and if there is a problem the RTM function is your friend
I honestly don't pay attention to most comments as I know the play. If I get pointed out tonight I'm still fucking tonight. Like stop. Who cares. So I fucked a chick tonight. One more in a minute. I'm him . That's business.

Dear John,
Please make it your mission to wear him down & he will point out.
You have the knack for pushing his buttons and he comes unhinged.
Me & Cendell will be right beside you in the same pursuit of happiness.
Originally Posted by Busty

It's far easier to put certain people on ignore and not read their juvenile and sophomoric comments. You and Cendell do outstanding jobs, I tip my hat to you two and your ability to piss him off and I appreciate your comment.
Honestly Pitroom aka The Hobby can't wrap his mind around why people want others banned. Infractions. Banning . Here. Makes no sense to me. I don't understand hate in any capacity. Which is why Pitroom is so loved by all providers. Because I'm genuinely amazing. Oh well. Life isn't fair. Guess I just have to live with it but still maintain that Pitroom awesomeness. Again I'm only here to help and Pitroom is a hobby encyclopedia. That's it. Signed.....The Hobby Originally Posted by Pitroom
http://youtu.be/zJgOKjq1zfM?si=HX9KVcqJZ87A5SRY