P411 site seems to be down.

It is working now for me
I too have P411 up since 6:40p CST. Welcome back Gina!
P411 is up
Great News
Confirmed Back Up...Awesome!
woohoo!
The site is back down ....
This is the message I am getting.

www.preferred411.com

We're sorry, the preferred411 site is not available at this time.

We apologize for the inconvenience!
We are experiencing technical problems with our server
Start Time: 10/16/2012 12:00 PM
End Time: 10/18/2012 01:00 AM
Please check back after the End Time has expired for access to this site.

For immediate assistance please email us at support@preferred411.com.
Yep, I guess it wont be back up till Thursday. Oh boy.
You can't get in through the "front page" at the moment, but you can back door it (no double entendre intended) if you have a direct link to a provider's profile. Once there, you should be able to log in at the top of the page.

Here's an example drawn completely at random (awwww, that's bullshit...I was looking at her showcase and hit the link...lol): https://www.preferred411.com/P44861
The problem is that we are having some issues with some critical functions, like system emails (including Appointment Requests, etc). So even if you can get past the Out of Order notice, please note that we are working on things and you might not be able to do everything you want to do, or think you are doing.

Please be patient while we get everything back in order.

Thanks
Gina
  • S-Man
  • 10-16-2012, 09:00 PM
Gina,

May be the mods can combine the various P411 Is Down threads into one so you don't have to update multiple threads.
The problem is that we are having some issues with some critical functions, like system emails (including Appointment Requests, etc). So even if you can get past the Out of Order notice, please note that we are working on things and you might not be able to do everything you want to do, or think you are doing.

Please be patient while we get everything back in order.

Thanks
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Wish I could help you, Gina. I could stand in front of your servers and smear any douche who tries to enter...we're rootin' for ya...
I am into p411 right now. I hope it is actually fixed. I may still be dreaming. LOL
  • Zorro
  • 10-17-2012, 12:53 PM
P411 is up. I just logged on