TATTOOS "LOVE OR HATE"

I LOVE allllll 16 of mine Originally Posted by berkleigh
Damn girl, you got one more than me.... Guess i need to finnish up my sleeve.
I'm not a fan. I'm not opposed to seeing a provider with them, but I prefer no tats. I like that on P411, I can unclick the tattoo box and look for providers without a tat.
Love them. As a matter of fact I would like one more for myself. It's intricate and would require an artist of portrait capabilities.
Love them. Getting another one soon myself
Strategically placed tats on a woman are fine IMHO, but I may be prejudiced about this as I have two. When they start to cover more of the body than not, then ok....I can see where that gets distracting. I know and enjoy the company of people with none to many.
i'm beautiful with them, beautiful without them as well.

but OBVIOUSLY, I LOVE THEM!
Does not bother me at all. I really enjoy the one's that are tastefully done.
Tattoos are fine, I really, REALLY, REALLY do not like piercings. Especially piercings on the face, that just really creeps me out.

Unfortunately, the two often go together.
I have seen a few cool ones however, to me, a tattoo is like wearing foundation to cover up freckles which is like camouflaging a cute butt. I don't like them at all on women. On guys... depends being ex-military, I can see that just like the gold ear ring men will wear if their ship went down in the drink while at sea.
What I find ironic about everyone that gets a tattoo, piercing, etc. (TPE) is that they will all tell you that they got the TPE to express their individual identity. How can you express independant thought if you act like everyone else?
My Tattoo likeings varies, It depends where are the tats are located. if put on wrong, it would fuck-up a body parts. some may hate me for this, but I don't like stray, one tattoo tattoos either on the neck or either tit. it takes away the atraction on the face and/or tits, drives me nutts even on a normal situation.

Stomach tats are not my favorite either. If not done right, they'll make her belly bigger.
A woman's body is a thing of beauty and doesn't need inked adornment. Tatoos are a distraction and, IMHO, the equivalent of graffiti on the side of a building. Granted, some tattoos are very well done but there's just nothing better than a woman's naked, soft skin.