Squirters

I am always up to trying. Anyone up for it? Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
And Maci zooms up the list! Incall only though, I'm not sure how I'd explain the puddle!

Maci, you may need to revise your days of the week - which one becomes Squirtday?!
And Maci zooms up the list! Incall only though, I'm not sure how I'd explain the puddle!

Maci, you may need to revise your days of the week - which one becomes Squirtday?! Originally Posted by Fratelli
Squirtday is every day!!!! And I am incall and outcall now!!

Ahhhhh Squirting what a wonderful thing!!!
Gee, you folks ever hear of towels???????? j/k

I loves me a squirter. Never had a shooter before. Guess I need to see Maxie!
I went and bought waterproof mattres protectors today, lol.
I used to date a girl back in DC and she was an incredible squirter. That was the only person I have experienced that with. Now I am thinking I need to see one of the ladies here who can soak the sheet.
Maci, you may need to revise your days of the week - which one becomes Squirtday?! Originally Posted by Fratelli
Squirtday is every day!!!! Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
Somehow, I thought (hoped!) that might be the answer!
i am alwasy up for a challenge
LOL. Good move. You have a rare talent. Would be a shame not to use it.
I agree with your theory on it being the woman and not the skill of the man who is doing the woman. With me, although there is girlie come (noun) I don't necessarily do it while I come (verb). If something is poking my box, and I am aroused, and I push and pull with my Kegels...ta-da. Skill ain't got shit to do with shit -- I'm just a leaky faucet. Originally Posted by JennsLolli

Ego crushed...

All those times I thought I had an actual skill with you.
Squirtday is every day!!!! And I am incall and outcall now!!

Ahhhhh Squirting what a wonderful thing!!! Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
. Obviously squirt day is everyday!! I hardly ever ever can squirt. It must be Maci's presence or that I've been deprived a while, but woo... today it happend. I'm glad you got us protection Maci!
YAY Brit!!!