To Cougar Or NOT To Cougar...That is the question!

I'm 50 and I'm so young, I'm actually immature!

Go ahead, Tess. Pull my finger. I dare you. I double dare you. Dirty dog double dare you, even. Originally Posted by Carl
Oh no you don't Carl! You won't get me to fall for that again!

I don't know if it's scientifically proven, but I always here the expression that women enter their sexual prime in their mid to late 30s/40s, while men hit their sexual prime about mid-20s. So maybe nature wants us having cougar relationships. Originally Posted by PeterParker
I don't know if it can be scientifically proven but it sure worked for me!
Tess
I actually had a cougar when I was in my teens. Best physical activity I have ever had!!!! I didnt realize it then but she made me a much better partner. Rather then experimenting with younger women - she taught me all the right moves an older woman desires............
However this is my opinion. I would like to get some of the austin finest that I have met to chime in if possible......
Baby its all about respect. younger, older, or some age. I respect you and you are10 plus years younger than me. You are a wonderful person, if you are having fun and it is a give and take relationship, go for it. BUT! If you are working to hard to make it work, I don't know. I know the BCD is good, very GOOD! Its got to be more to last. All I know is it hurts if it does not work out at any age! Life is to short, enjoy the time you have, and good luck. One last thing, does he know you are a provider??????
XOXOLevi